Olympus C5050Z

Old October 3rd 03, 08:47 PM
Q. Lu

"Danny B." wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:38:19 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

I am not going to trade any more here. That is what I mean. No deal is

going
down in this NG nowadays, thanks to mad dogs like you.

Sorry Charlie, but this group was ruined by greedy, dishonest fleabay
losers like yourself. Before the plethora of over priced, over hyped
auctions, free trade reigned. You have no one but to blame but
yourself.

I said again and again I don't like eBay at all. But because of jerks like
you, people cannot selling things here any more. That is why they moved to
eBay. I am going to be one of the last moving that direction. There were no
jerk comments like yours when I bought the R4, T90, EOS620, 10S, Elan IIe,
5, and 1n years ago in the NG. This NG was ruined when every uneducated
person like you can get on the internet and jerk around with your rude and
officious comments.

Shut your hole until you get a job.

lol, right! Guess that means I won't be able to make my Hummer payment
this month. What a freaking maroon! And no, I don't mean moron, that
would be too polite

I see you feel cheap and being oversensitive. Sorry if I hurt your feeling.
BTW, people who use words like "moron" or "idiot" this frequently in
cyberspace are often those who are called "moron" and "idiot" everyday in
real life.