Learn the basics of photo editing

Old May 20th 18, 10:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
David B.[_2_]

Default Learn the basics of photo editing

HOW TO

*Learn the basics of photo editing*

And turn a good photo into a great one.

Get the Full Experience

This story can only be viewed in the App Store on iOS 11 with your
iPhone or iPad.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/story/id1371400406
Old May 20th 18, 02:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
Shadow

On Sun, 20 May 2018 10:06:55 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

HOW TO

*Learn the basics of photo editing*

Very relevant on a group where experts hang out.

CUT_PHISHING

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

The site is safe. 10/10 on WOT.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old May 20th 18, 04:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
nospam

In article , Frozen
North wrote:

An iToy is not suitable for editing photos, use GIMP.

not only is an 'itoy' suitable, but it can do *much* more than the gimp
can, with less hassle and quite a bit faster.
Old May 20th 18, 05:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 20, 2018, Frozen North wrote
(in ):

On 2018-05-20 5:06 AM, David B. wrote:
HOW TO

*Learn the basics of photo editing*

And turn a good photo into a great one.

Get the Full Experience

This story can only be viewed in the App Store on iOS 11 with your
iPhone or iPad.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/story/id1371400406

An iToy is not suitable for editing photos, use GIMP.

To start with the link to the iOS AppStore article is only applicible to iOS
devices (though some of the mentioned apps are available for Android). Then
GIMP is not available for iOS, or Android.

For folks without access to desktop/laptop photo editing software, who only
have a smartphone, or tablet (iOS, or Android), and who care to move beyond
novelty filters, the two best options are Adobe Lightroom CC (free, or
subscription), and/or Affinity Photo for IPad ($20). Then there is also
Pixelmator on iOS ($5). Any of those on an iPad Pro will excede anything that
GIMP is capable of, or will ever be capable of.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-lightroom-cc/id878783582

Lightroom CC has benefits for photographers using Adobe CC (PS CC, and LR
CCC) with files with edits synced to desktop/laptop. I find that I can travel
without a laptop, just my iPad Pro (512GB), Lightroom CC, and Affinity Photo
for iPad, and have more than enough photo editing capability while on the
road.

....and all the on the road edits are synced back to my desktop.

https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/ipad/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/affinity-photo/id1117941080

http://www.pixelmator.com/ios/

Absolutely OT trollish cross post to alt.computer.workshop removed.

Savageduck

Old May 20th 18, 05:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

The
GIMP is not available for iOS, or Android.

we can all be thankful for that.
Old May 20th 18, 06:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop,alt.uk.law
Shadow

On Sun, 20 May 2018 11:59:43 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Frozen
North wrote:

An iToy is not suitable for editing photos, use GIMP.

not only is an 'itoy' suitable, but it can do *much* more than the gimp
can, with less hassle and quite a bit faster.

A surgeon could probably use a scalpel more efficiently than I
could. Depends on how much experience you have using that particular
tool.
You are deviating from the fact that the STALKER posted in the
hope of phishing, stalking or causing discord. Probably all three.
He never has shown any interest in photo editing. The fact
that he is posting a LINK to BASICS of editing and not from personal
experience after + 15 years of using an Apple is proof of that.

Old May 20th 18, 07:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
David B.[_2_]

On 20-May-18 6:24 PM, Shadow wrote:
You are deviating from the fact that the OP posted in the
hope of phishing, stalking or causing discord. Probably all three.

You are speculating ............ and are *WRONG*!

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

The fact that he is posting a LINK to BASICS of editing and not from personal
experience after + 15 years of using an Apple is proof of that.

It seems to me that *YOU* are the stalker!

You are *WRONG* again too. I bought my first iMac in 2009, not 15+ years
ago. If you are going to continue being an arsehole, make sure of your
facts before posting.

--
David B.
Old May 20th 18, 07:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

you meant to say: suckered into doing work for you.
Old May 20th 18, 08:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
Shadow

On Sun, 20 May 2018 19:09:30 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

Alas, not before he had children ....

Old May 20th 18, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
David B.[_2_]

On 20-May-18 8:27 PM, Shadow continues to be arsehole :-(

wrote:

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

Alas, not before he had children ....

Does YOUR stalking inform you how MANY children he had?

--
David B.