TROLL post

Old February 13th 19, 09:13 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default TROLL post

"David B." "David
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 08:22:53 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 09/02/2019 07:28, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 10:45:04
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 08/02/2019 07:33, Diesel wrote:
In what possible way have you ever shown yourself to be an
honest, good guy as you so often claim... When your own actions
show nothing of the sort on a daily basis, David? How do you
justify your actions?

I used to have regular chats by telephone with Jax.

Jax probably regrets providing you a way to do that.

Probably. I've had no contact for quite some time. :-(

I warned Jax about you. I don't feel the least bit sorry they opted
to learn the hard way. I know you made them more than slightly
uncomfortable, and, that greatly amuses me. Nothing like some semi
anonymous usenet troll getting ****ed over and how by another usenet
troll - all because they thought you and them could work together to
attack me. Except, you turned on them with a quickness. rofl!

I know EXACTLY what you did and the lies you told to have Jax's
ISP account closed down. Jax also shared with me by email the
correspondence with the ISP involved.

You're clearly making things up, again.

Do you deny that you did so?

You are making up a completely bull**** story about my having stalked
jax in any way. I made no effort to learn anything about them. I
considered them to be another pooh sock, truth be told, and I'm not
convinced they aren't one in the same individual. At no time did Jax
ever give the impression I was even a small concern to them. After
all, I made no attempt to reach out to them in real life, YOU DID.

And being the smug asshat I knew them to be, they foolishly answered
your call, trusted you with something or other (haha, stupid move on
their part) and YOU blackmailed them with it. Not me. I still don't
know what the dirt is/was you have/had on them, and more importantly,
I don't care. Anyone stupid enough to trust you with something of a
personal nature they don't want shared deserves to be burned in the
way you'd do them and then some. Further, anyone stupid enough to
take your word at face value over mine without so much as a thought
to checking into things either of us wrote on their own, deserves
nothing but contempt and mockery from me when they discover I WAS
TELLING THE TRUTH the entire time and you were not. **** them, they
deserve what you did to them. They asked for it. I personally hope
you ****ed them over quite nicely. Knowing you as well as I do, you
haven't disappointed me there.

What's most likely happened is Jax confided in you under the mistaken
belief that you'd never expose them or otherwise let them be held
accountable for their choice usenet posts. You silenced jax by
threatening to publish what you had on them where I'd find it. Or,
you flat out threatened to send me via email what you had on them if
they continued posting to usenet. And, since you already knew I am
the sort who holds a grudge and will light your ass up (and how) for
wrongs you've committed towards me, jax probably still worries that
you'll screw up, or maliciously leak the details you have on jax.
Which could cause the anonymous protection jax enjoyed when writing
trash about me to fail. Leaving jax no recourse but to be held
accountable for their posts on usenet. Yea, you've probably scared
the hell out of them with that possible outcome.

It's one thing to play keyboard cowboy and attack me if you don't
think I can learn more about you for a grand response, as your former
friend Jenn learned the hard way, it's quite another when I do learn
who you are and am able to mount a proper response to your unprovoked
attack. That has a remarkable tendency of changing a persons attitude
towards me, sometimes in a very quick manner. It didn't take long
before your former friend Jenn to realize she was in way over her
head. You didn't bother to warn her about that when she was gearing
up to attack me though, you applauded and further encouraged it.

She was good to go too, until I was able to put a few pieces together
and obliterate the anonymous aspect she thought she had over me.
Would she have attacked me had she not thought she was anonymous and
therefore couldn't be brought to task for anything she wrote? I don't
think so. The only reason she made the decision to attack and slime
me was because at the time, she thought she was anonymous enough to
be able to get away with it. Just as you once did, when you tried to
dox me with several publications of a gsv you thought showed my
house.

You can't claim you were just testing to see if you could do it,
despite you having made that exact claim, multiple times. And, it's
because you created multiple threads in multiple newsgroups all
asking the same question. You and I had no serious problems between
us until you made the mistake of trying to publish a google streetmap
view of my house address. yet, you don't think it was okay for me,
two years after the fact, to share your personal address far and wide
as you tried doing to me?

I smell a rather ****ty double standard that you, David Eagle, and
Jenn Porter all have in common. All three of you like to start ****
with people, but, none of the three of you have the balls to finish
what you started. Instead, all three of you ****ant mother****ers cry
foul when I gave each of you large doses of your own medicines. I
don't feel bad about doing that, and, I'd do it all over again for
the same reason, too.

Your friends (former friends) learned the hard way, you're the only
one who still requires additional help on the same subject matter.
It's no wonder you bombed out of flight school then. You're one of
those people who's stubborn and extremely ignorant. And you will
continue to remain both for the remainder of your life, because you
choose to do so.

Why would Jax lie. Jax was terrified once you really went to town.
:-(

Jax lied quite a bit, and, each time, you defended them or tried to
dismiss it. And so long as I only know them by jax they had No
accountability. Drive by besmirching, etc. Thanks to you, based on
what you've hinted at for years now, Jax thought you might give them
up, and, then they might actually have to answer to me for some of
those choice usenet posts and threads. You made up the entire story
you're trying to peddle now about any harm that came to jax via me.
I've never done a single thing to them. Never tried.

And, I didn't respond to their obvious effort to fish me via email
once either. That supposed deal they tried to offer me, was it
because you caused them to be concerned that I was either close to
knowing who they were, or, already knew who they were? And, as a
result, were trying to make nice nice with me, so I wouldn't give
them what they deserved? That sound about right, and more likely to
be true, David?

--
$636.95 -- The number of the Beast at Sam's Wholesale Club.
Old February 13th 19, 11:00 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

"David B." "David
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:32:19 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Can you not put all that behind you and start afresh, Diesel?

David...

On 08/02/2019 07:33, Diesel wrote:
In what possible way have you ever shown yourself to be an honest,
good guy as you so often claim... When your own actions show
nothing of the sort on a daily basis, David? How do you justify
your actions?

I used to have regular chats by telephone with Jax.

I know EXACTLY what you did and the lies you told to have Jax's ISP
account closed down. Jax also shared with me by email the
correspondence
with the ISP involved.

*** end paste

As anyone can clearly see, you're the one who brought jax up AND LIED
YOUR ****ING ASS OFF about the details concerning my involvement with
them. I've never had any valid information on the nym posting as Jax.
I'd have no way of knowing their ISP or anything else about them.
Even the email they sent me provided a useless IP for the purposes of
tracing. I've never contacted their isp, don't even know the name of
their isp, and I never responded to the email they sent me.

You fabricated the above response from your arsehole.

Your post:
I used to have regular chats by telephone with Jax.
I know EXACTLY what you did and the lies you told to have Jax's ISP
account closed down. Jax also shared with me by email the
correspondence with the ISP involved.

is COMPLETE BULL****. I was never privvy to the ISP Jax elected to
use, didn't know jax email address until they sent me that email I
never responded to, and despite your claims, I never emailed their
isp either.

So, feel free to share what you think I did, and go ahead and publish
those non existant emails as well. I'd love to see the header
information, myself.

Or, you could just admit for once in your sorry ass life that you
made up a story, completely from your arsehole, and we can move on
from there.

You claimed I contacted their ISP and had their account closed, and,
you claimed to have emails of correspondence between myself, jax, and
their ISP. fork those emails over then, David. And keep in mind,
it's not hard to spot a forgery. ROFL!

Or, like I said, just admit you made the whole thing up and we'll go
from there. Which will it be, then, David? Back peddling, more
avoidance, coming clean? Which one will you choose in front of all of
these newsgroups you selected for your audience? You don't want to be
caught telling them all a big fat lie about me, do you? Er,
correction, another big fat lie about me.

--
And where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it
Old February 13th 19, 04:00 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

Default [OT]TROLL post

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:08:56 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

You *KNOW* what you are, and you now have to live with it.

We know you THINK you know. You asked him to hack a private
server. He said NO. Looks like you were mistaken. He wasn't like you
at all.
**** happens when you drink too much.

You really frightened Jax. A professional was hired to protect Jax.

Frightened her so much she won't even reply to your phone
calls. Wait, that was YOU. I don't think anyone else cares who "Jax"
is or was.

That's all you need to know.

It's old news, We all know it, except maybe a noob. (S)he
should visit this site:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205...ks-stalker.php

Problem solved.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old February 13th 19, 10:11 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:08:56 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 13/02/2019 10:00, Diesel wrote:

[snip]
Or, like I said, just admit you made the whole thing up and we'll go
from there. Which will it be, then, David? Back peddling, more
avoidance, coming clean? Which one will you choose in front of all of
these newsgroups you selected for your audience? You don't want to be
caught telling them all a big fat lie about me, do you? Er,
correction, another big fat lie about me.

You *KNOW* what you are, and you now have to live with it.

You really frightened Jax. A professional was hired to protect Jax.

That's all you need to know.

When someone royally screws up and then, by way of explanation, says
"That's all you need to know", you know you're being lied to. That's
someone who has many things to hide. A bad guy.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
Old February 13th 19, 10:16 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:32:19 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

[snipped 140+ lines]

Phew!

Can you not put all that behind you and start afresh, Diesel?

Even if he were to wipe the slate clean and agree to start fresh,
wouldn't you be right back in this very same position within a
relatively short period of time? After all, it's not like you've changed
your behavior or anything. You still lie, troll, stalk, and try to
enlist unwitting others to help you in those endeavors. Real life isn't
like Catholic Confession, where you can ask forgiveness and start from
scratch whenever you want to. In real life, you remain responsible for
your crappy actions.

Old February 14th 19, 01:43 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

"David B." "David
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:08:56 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[...]

You *KNOW* what you are

Ayep. Just one of many individuals who works hard everyday to make a
living. And could do without bull**** from individuals like you.

You really frightened Jax.

sure david. lets see those emails.

A professional was hired to protect
Jax.

okay, let's see those emails.

That's all you need to know.

Not so fast, **** for brains. You concocted a totally bull**** story
about jax and myself right he

On 08/02/2019 07:33, Diesel wrote:
In what possible way have you ever shown yourself to be an honest,
good guy as you so often claim... When your own actions show
nothing of the sort on a daily basis, David? How do you justify
your actions?

I used to have regular chats by telephone with Jax.

I know EXACTLY what you did and the lies you told to have Jax's ISP
account closed down. Jax also shared with me by email the
correspondence
with the ISP involved.

*** end paste

You're a liar, David, and, the additional newsgroups you xposted to
deserve to know how much of a liar you can be when you think it's
going to benefit you.

Btw - it's 'pedalling' not 'peddling'.

Let's see those emails, David.

--
Teamwork is essential. It gives them another target.
Old February 14th 19, 01:43 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Char Jackson

wrote:

On 13/02/2019 10:00, Diesel wrote:

[snip]
Or, like I said, just admit you made the whole thing up and
we'll go from there. Which will it be, then, David? Back
peddling, more avoidance, coming clean? Which one will you
choose in front of all of these newsgroups you selected for your
audience? You don't want to be caught telling them all a big fat
lie about me, do you? Er, correction, another big fat lie about
me.

You *KNOW* what you are, and you now have to live with it.

You really frightened Jax. A professional was hired to protect
Jax.

That's all you need to know.

When someone royally screws up and then, by way of explanation,
says "That's all you need to know", you know you're being lied to.
That's someone who has many things to hide. A bad guy.

That's the David Brooks we know. I'm saddened to write.

--
There comes a time when nothing is left but style.