Puttin' an oar in...

Old July 15th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Indigo Blue

Default Puttin' an oar in...

CanonAE14fun wrote:
I don't know D-Mac, never had the pleasure of meeting...him? her?..but
I know some things about getting along with people. I scrolled through
severak posts, and D-Mac evidently has angered a lot of people, and
others like him. If D-Mac HAS behaved so terribly,hating...him?...will
accomplish exactly NOTHING good, in fact, people who hate and resent
and won't forgive others often wind up dying YEARS younger than people
who are better at letting go of angry thoughts and feelings. Also, the
more you rave on about someone you hate, the more miserable you make
YOURSELF,the psyche often heals itself unless we persist in ripping
off the scabs and bleeding and hurting some MORE.
If the person is REALLY bad, sometimes forgiveness is best
accomplished LONG DISTANCE. I know that my ex and I get along FAMOUSLY
now that we live 1200 miles apart.
So let it go, and go on a shoot, and decide that you've been angry and
bitter long enough, and it's ending TODAY. Get on with your life, and
let the dogs bark.
Cindy

Oh yes...
And watch out for the pigs flying overhead.
I appreciate what you are saying but the whole issue is actually not
about me but about numb nuts and his brigade of not so merry men being
able to target a known identity. One who is for the most part,
everything they want to be and can't.

"Let's destroy him before he shows us what a pack of losers we really
are" syndrome.

I guess you've realised by now, all the posters here but me and Brett
Douglas are concealing their identity, often using assumed names like
Mark Thomas so they don't actually exist anywhere but in their own
twisted minds and this nowhere place known as "cyber space".

Jeff Ralph is a pathetic figure deserving more of pity than scorn. Like
many of the idiots here he believes if he can't do it, it can't be done
at all. Void of feelings, he exists in his own world where Latin
artefacts inhabit his thoughts as if he were truly living in ancient
Rome. The hate of Nero is ever present in his mind as the intoxication
takes hold of his soul.

As for the others?
most are having as much fun as I am without doing any serious harm. It
is when people like Mark Thomas (AKA Charles Stevens) take it upon
themselves to live their own lies as if it were their real life that the
damage gets done. Not to me but to themselves. It really is pathetic
that someone needs to create a whole new history of their life just to
gain credibility on Usenet.

http://www.marktphoto.com/whoami.htm if this fellow really did know
anything about photography, he wouldn't publish this load of armature
assumptions. Darkness inhabits his soul. It shows in what he believes
are good pictures.

Way back in 2005, Charles Stevens (now calling himself Mark Thomas) used
a South Australian Government workstation to post a great deal of
defamation and lies about me and my business. Since then he's been
hiding in Queensland under an assumed name and taken me on as his pet
project.

How bad is it that an idiot with no talent gets a fixation on a
legitimate business person and begins to spread lies and aspersions
about them? His envy is so intense he's turned to stalking me.

Jeff Ralph - The Rooty Hill Feral - is rapidly following in his
footsteps. These trolls contribute next to nothing to photography or
society but manage to spread their hate all over the world.

If you ever ask why so many ISPs around the world are dumping newsgroups
as a service, look no further than the defamation, slander, intellectual
property theft and lies circulating about me and you'll discover I am
not alone.

Why do you thing Pro Photographers don't have anything to do with these
groups? Because these couple of idiots and the Tennessee jackass are so
mindful of their own shortfall they attack anyone and everyone who looks
like showing them up for the idiots they are.

While all this is going on... The web sites of mine they target are
rising in their search rankings. Every site I can show a client that is
returned in the first 10 search results guarantees me I can earn an
extra 10% on top of my regular price to optimise their sites.

So while the sheep jump and dance to my tune, they are doing me a huge
favour I otherwise have to exert a lot of effort to do. Now you have my
reason... Go ask them theirs! ROTFL.

http://www.ethics.org.au/

Old July 18th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
XxYyZz

"Indigo Blue" wrote in message
CanonAE14fun wrote:
[...]

Oh, D-mac, don't be so modest ! It is all about you because you are such
lying asshole !

"Let's destroy him before he shows us what a pack of losers we really are"
syndrome.

That's your moto indeed. Must suck to feel like a looser all the time.

I guess you've realised by now, all the posters here but me and Brett
Douglas are concealing their identity, often using assumed names like Mark
Thomas so they don't actually exist anywhere but in their own twisted minds
and this nowhere place known as "cyber space".

Yes, we have noticed how you use your real name all the time Nice Mice err
I mean Idigo Blue err I mean D-mac or whatever your name might be this week.

Jeff Ralph is a pathetic figure deserving more of pity than scorn. Like many
of the idiots here he believes if he can't do it, it can't be done at all.
Void of feelings, he exists in his own world where Latin artefacts inhabit
his thoughts as if he were truly living in ancient Rome. The hate of Nero is
ever present in his mind as the intoxication takes hold of his soul.

If you would keep taking your meds the voices would go away.

As for the others?
most are having as much fun as I am without doing any serious harm. It is
when people like Mark Thomas (AKA Charles Stevens) take it upon themselves
to live their own lies as if it were their real life that the damage gets
done. Not to me but to themselves. It really is pathetic that someone needs
to create a whole new history of their life just to gain credibility on
Usenet.

Don't worry D-mac, you are still the number one liar and bull****ter on
usenet. With your amazing abilities you are gauranteed the number one spot for
years to come.

http://www.marktphoto.com/whoami.htm if this fellow really did know anything
about photography, he wouldn't publish this load of armature assumptions.
Darkness inhabits his soul. It shows in what he believes are good pictures.

Way back in 2005, Charles Stevens (now calling himself Mark Thomas) used a
South Australian Government workstation to post a great deal of defamation
and lies about me and my business. Since then he's been hiding in Queensland
under an assumed name and taken me on as his pet project.

Wow, this Mark Thomas guy really gets to you. That must be why you
threatened to take him to court several dozen times, but never actually
carried through with it.

How bad is it that an idiot with no talent gets a fixation on a legitimate
business person and begins to spread lies and aspersions about them?

Yes, it must suck to be you D-mac. If you weren't such an asshole all the
time maybe Bret or Mark Thomas would be willing to help you become a better
photogrpher and then you would be able to get a legitimate business too. Then
maybe you could stop spreading lies about everone who you think is better than
you.

Jeff Ralph - The Rooty Hill Feral - is rapidly following in his footsteps.

These trolls contribute next to nothing to photography or society but manage
to spread their hate all over the world.

Talking about yourself again D-mac ?

If you ever ask why so many ISPs around the world are dumping newsgroups as
a service

Don't know about you but my ISP is adding newsgroups. Maybe if you had any
kind of paying job you could get a better ISP !

, look no further than the defamation, slander, intellectual
property theft and lies circulating about me and you'll discover I am not
alone.

Oh, I see, it comes back to you again. I'm sure all those ISP's dumping
newsgroups are doing because of you D-mac. Oops, wait just a minute, are you
the one who calims he inveted the internet ???

Why do you thing Pro Photographers don't have anything to do with these
groups?

Because of assholes like you and Rita that come in here and disrupt the
group.You are jealous of just about everyone in here because they can take
better pictures than you two. You claim to be a pro wedding photographer and
Rita claims to have the best equipment Nikon makes but neither of you can take
a decent photo to save your ass.

Because these couple of idiots and the Tennessee jackass are so
mindful of their own shortfall they attack anyone and everyone who looks
like showing them up for the idiots they are.

I think they just like toying with loud mouthed assholes.

While all this is going on... The web sites of mine they target are rising
in their search rankings. Every site I can show a client that is returned in
the first 10 search results guarantees me I can earn an extra 10% on top of
my regular price to optimise their sites.

Just keep in mind that 10% of ZERO is still ZERO, D-mac.

So while the sheep jump and dance to my tune,

I'll bet those sheep jump when they hear you sneaking up behind them ! The
D-mac ranch were men are men and the sheep are nervous !

they are doing me a huge
favour I otherwise have to exert a lot of effort to do. Now you have my
reason... Go ask them theirs! ROTFL.

http://www.ethics.org.au/

ROTFLMAO indeed ! D-mac you are a lying, cheating, decietful, no good,
story telling piece of ****. And those are your good traits !