nature and wildlife photography

Old February 9th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
dcgphotography

Default nature and wildlife photography

as a hobbyist in this field i thought i'd poke my head in and see
whats going on. i do a lot of business travel in my day job and
typically get at least 1/2 day - more depending on where i am going -
to shoot whatever i can find in the local area, so i figured this
could be one of several places i could post queries as to where to
find lots of birds in kansas city or wherever i am going. its very
random where i go, if its to salt lake city or san francisco area i
try to take several days.

anyway, i'll be around to share ideas and ask as well, i think i fit
the topic of the group. looks like you get a few opportunists in here
pimping their websites, please dont place me in that category. sure -
i love to sell a print or two, but its more of an ego thing as i have
a regular job as an environmental geologist that i enjoy quite a
bit . so, at the risk of being skewered, feel free to visit my site
and get an idea of what i like to do.

i dont even have a shopping cart or anything so you cant accuse me of
profiteering... ;-)

david
www.dcgphotography.com

Old February 12th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

dcgphotography wrote:

[...]

Hi David,
You have some nice photos. This newsgroup is pretty low use
these days (it used to be very active). You might want to
post in another, more active group, like rec.photo.digital

Roger
http://www.clarkvision.com