|GG| Linear pano - halfway home!

Old July 15th 08, 07:58 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Paul Furman

Default |GG| Linear pano - halfway home!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 15, 12:09 am, wrote:

Being that this would be considered as one of the easier subjects for
such a technique, it just goes to show how hard a linear pano really
is. (Or how impossible they are to get right for a subject with any
"depth")

I think the ideal subject would be a mural.
Perhaps if I re-shoot this one and get it looking good I can print it
out as a mural and maybe sell it to the school.

Get someone to render roof tiles in a 3D program first g and it would
be pretty cool. The sidewalk cracks are kind of fun actually; might
drive some folks nuts, others won't notice. They could be adjusted
somewhat with free transform. The architect might like the photo or have
interesting comments... maybe they could get roof tiles rendered for it.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net