hey polson and dallas

Old November 20th 05, 03:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default hey polson and dallas

http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

--
I am dislexia of borg your ass will be laminated
http://www.ian-lincoln.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old November 20th 05, 04:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Hi Ian,
I cleared out my killfile recently, and I've not added anyone to it in
over
a month. I think you can see where this is going. I'm not one to
announce
such things, but I think you're worth it, and I don't mean that in a
bad
way. I realize you're young, and I know you're in the industry, and
might
be a fine professional photographer someday, with lots of hard work and
dedication, and those things deserve some recognition. But this post
of
yours, I see no reason for it, other than a desire to stir things up,
and
while the group could use some stimulation, it's exactly this kind of
stimulation--muck raking bull****--that it does not need.

So welcome back to the killfile, and please, grow the f__k up.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old November 20th 05, 05:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

ian lincoln wrote:
http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

I understand that you meant to send that foul message to Polson and
Dallas...
....but surely you understand that everyone else--your friends included--are
clicking on the same link.

My wife really appreciated the screams of "fu-- you" repeated loudly from my
office computer speakers.

More importantly:
****My 8 year old niece and her 4 year old sister**** also appreciated
hearing "fu--you!" as well.

THINK!!!

Old November 20th 05, 11:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

If that blueyonder 'thing' is really your site.. well, it's consistent.
Your pictures and site layout suck, just as much as your lame attempts
at humour.

Oh, and now that I've just checked your 'history', it seems this sort
of stuff is continuous from you... No life? You'll be delighted to
know I've whipped off a complaint with links headers and a full trace.
Your ISP will be in touch.

Get a life, grow up, and don't let those big mean bullies rile you so
much, you poor little thing. You come over like a three-year-old
having a tantrum in a supermarket. Only more embarrassing, if that's
possible.

Old November 20th 05, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

--
I am dislexia of borg your ass will be laminated
http://www.ian-lincoln.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
wrote in message
oups.com...
If that blueyonder 'thing' is really your site.. well, it's consistent.
Your pictures and site layout suck,

I haven't noticed any contributions from you in this group before. If this
is the best you can do I see it as no loss at all.

just as much as your lame attempts
at humour.

Oh, and now that I've just checked your 'history', it seems this sort
of stuff is continuous from you... No life? You'll be delighted to
know I've whipped off a complaint with links headers and a full trace.
Your ISP will be in touch.

I doubt it. Its not a free one its a pay monthly subscription. There are
plenty more isps in the sea if they get hoighty toighty with me.

Get a life, grow up, and don't let those big mean bullies rile you so
much, you poor little thing.

If you are referring to polson and dallas they disappeared into my killfile
a long time ago.

I still see them as people constantly include their rubbish when replying
to their inflammatory and pointless posts.

I saw this website and thought it was hilarious. I've posted it to most of
my friends for a laugh.

Old November 20th 05, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

--
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
ian lincoln wrote:
http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

I understand that you meant to send that foul message to Polson and
Dallas...
...but surely you understand that everyone else--your friends
included--are clicking on the same link.

My wife really appreciated the screams of "fu-- you" repeated loudly from
my office computer speakers.

More importantly:
****My 8 year old niece and her 4 year old sister**** also appreciated
hearing "fu--you!" as well.

THINK!!!

My humblest apologies, posting a warning would have spoilt the impact
though.

Old November 20th 05, 08:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

ian lincoln wrote:
ian lincoln wrote:
http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

I understand that you meant to send that foul message to Polson and
Dallas...
...but surely you understand that everyone else--your friends
included--are clicking on the same link.

My wife really appreciated the screams of "fu-- you" repeated loudly
from my office computer speakers.

More importantly:
****My 8 year old niece and her 4 year old sister**** also
appreciated hearing "fu--you!" as well.

THINK!!!

My humblest apologies, posting a warning would have spoilt the impact
though.

Normally, "humble" apologies don't come with a lame explanation of
thoughtlessness.

It would have "spoiled" the impact on my two young nieces, also.

Ever hear of private e-mail???
Use it.
Ever hear of class?
Find some.

Old November 20th 05, 10:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"ian lincoln" wrote in message
. ..
http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

--
I am dislexia of borg your ass will be laminated
http://www.ian-lincoln.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

You know, Polson and Dallas aren't the only ones who are going to read this
post, the rest of us will be reading it, and we **will** click on you link
too. I was not amused to have "F---" come through the speakers of my
computer for my 10-year-old to hear. Thank-You. I think your message **IS**
in very poor taste.

~Robert C.

Old November 21st 05, 06:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article ,
says...
http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

I'm starting to agree with William's notion that forceful sterilisation
should be imposed on welfare cases such as yourself.

For the record, Tony Polson and I haven't had a heated exchange in over
a year. I am actually sorry for putting the group through that in the
first place. He actually has something to contribute, whereas you and
your dire excuse for photography have no place in this or any other
public forum.

So here's a link for you: http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

--
DD
www.dallasdahms.com
Old November 21st 05, 11:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:46:51 +0200, DD wrote:

So here's a link for you:

You just put yourself in the same class as Ian.

--
Colyn Goodson

http://www.colyngoodson.com