I lost my D70 Lens Cap

Old March 28th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Fred Finisterre

Default I lost my D70 Lens Cap

That came with my D70 & 18-70mm lens set.

Anyone know what the part number is, so I can get the exact same cap again?
Thanks.

Fred.

P.S. If you bought the body only kit, and the 18-70 lens separately, which
did the lens cap come with? Or did you get 2?

Old March 28th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Fred
Finisterre wrote:

That came with my D70 & 18-70mm lens set.

Anyone know what the part number is, so I can get the exact same cap again?

it's just a 67mm nikon lens cap.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...&A=details&Q=&
sku=324210&is=REG

you could use a generic 67mm lens cap if you wanted something cheaper.

P.S. If you bought the body only kit, and the 18-70 lens separately, which
did the lens cap come with? Or did you get 2?

it should include a body cap and the front and back lens caps,
regardless of how its purchased.
Old March 28th 07, 09:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dennis Pogson

nospam wrote:
In article , Fred
Finisterre wrote:

That came with my D70 & 18-70mm lens set.

Anyone know what the part number is, so I can get the exact same cap
again?

it's just a 67mm nikon lens cap.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...&A=details&Q=&
sku=324210&is=REG

you could use a generic 67mm lens cap if you wanted something cheaper.

P.S. If you bought the body only kit, and the 18-70 lens separately,
which did the lens cap come with? Or did you get 2?

it should include a body cap and the front and back lens caps,
regardless of how its purchased.

The part no. is LC-67.

Old March 28th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mr. G D Geen

Fred Finisterre wrote:
That came with my D70 & 18-70mm lens set.

Anyone know what the part number is, so I can get the exact same cap again?
Thanks.

Fred.

P.S. If you bought the body only kit, and the 18-70 lens separately, which
did the lens cap come with? Or did you get 2?

$12.95 on Amazon. Just search on nikon lens cap. You might find it
cheaper elsewhere though. -G