Lost all my resolution.

Old March 12th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Lost all my resolution.

The experts all say you have to shoot RAW and process every image in
Photoshop. Well I did that and look what happened!
http://www.weprint2canvas.com/hilites.htm

--
www.photosbydouglas.com
www.weprint2canvas.com

Old March 12th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

To sign up or learn more, click he
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=XT5TXXLGSGEGJ
"D-Mac" wrote in message
| The experts all say you have to shoot RAW and process every image in
| Photoshop. Well I did that and look what happened!
| http://www.weprint2canvas.com/hilites.htm
|
| --
| www.photosbydouglas.com
| www.weprint2canvas.com
| If you really must write,use my
| name at an above domain.

That's why people should have to pass a test before allowing them to use a
chain saw, concrete or PhotoShop.

Old March 12th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Pete D wrote:
Does this poor childs parents know what you are doing to her? Bad
Douglas, stop before you go blind!

Are the man who thinks I'm a dickhead and a moron.
Why don't you get a life, boy? There's more to life than making an ass out
of yourself, you know?

Old March 12th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"D-Mac" wrote in message
| The experts all say you have to shoot RAW and process every image in
| Photoshop. Well I did that and look what happened!
| http://www.weprint2canvas.com/hilites.htm
|
| --
| www.photosbydouglas.com
| www.weprint2canvas.com
| If you really must write,use my
| name at an above domain.

That's why people should have to pass a test before allowing them to use a
chain saw, concrete or PhotoShop.

I can do that in mspaint, and I don't have a license.

-A

Old March 12th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"D-Mac" wrote in message
| The experts all say you have to shoot RAW and process every image in
| Photoshop. Well I did that and look what happened!
| http://www.weprint2canvas.com/hilites.htm
|
| --
| www.photosbydouglas.com
| www.weprint2canvas.com
| If you really must write,use my
| name at an above domain.

That's why people should have to pass a test before allowing them to use
a chain saw, concrete or PhotoShop.

I can do that in mspaint, and I don't have a license.

-A

Yeah but he is a perfeshunal so he can do stuff.

Old March 12th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Pete D wrote:
"Andrew" wrote in message
"D-Mac" wrote in message
The experts all say you have to shoot RAW and process every image
in Photoshop. Well I did that and look what happened!
http://www.weprint2canvas.com/hilites.htm

--
www.photosbydouglas.com
www.weprint2canvas.com
If you really must write,use my
name at an above domain.

That's why people should have to pass a test before allowing them
to use a chain saw, concrete or PhotoShop.
I can do that in mspaint, and I don't have a license.

-A

Yeah but he is a perfeshunal so he can do stuff.

Sad thing is ...that the slap at those who insist you absolutely MUST use
Photoshop to process your pictures, is totally lost on some people. Maybe
there ought to be an IQ rating for Usenet trolls? Lets see...

To post insults unrelated to the thread = IQ of 20.
To post the same insults twice about the same person = IQ of 15.
To post insults three times in the one day about the same person = IQ of 10.
How much farther have we got to go to get down to your rating Pete?

Old March 12th 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"D-Mac" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"Andrew" wrote in message
"D-Mac" wrote in message
[...]

Now you are starting to understand how low you are, only using 2% of my IQ
on you, and thats while I am doing many other things through my busy day.

Old March 12th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:25:50 GMT, "D-Mac" wrote:

The experts all say you have to shoot RAW and process every image in
Photoshop. Well I did that and look what happened!
http://www.weprint2canvas.com/hilites.htm

Where in the world did you get the impression that, "The experts all
say you have to shoot RAW and process every image in Photoshop"?
When you start with a faulty assumption, it's no wonder you get crap
when you try to work on that assumption.

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"