FS: Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3 Megapixel Used

Old December 27th 04, 09:47 AM
Anonymous

Default FS: Canon EOS Digital Rebel 6.3 Megapixel Used

This camera is USED but in great condition! We bought it new, and have used
it only a few months. We upgraded to Canon 20D or we would keep this. It has
been a wonderful camera. So much faster and clearer than our cheaper digital
camera's. Kit includes the lens shown (Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom
Lens). We added a $20, UV filter to prevent lens scratches. I'm also giving
you a 256 MB card free. Also included a shoulder strap, battery and
charger, instruction book, original box and UBS plugs. I even have the
original warrentary card for you to turn in. Any questions please just
email.

Key Features of the Canon EOS Digital Rebel

a.. Canon EOS Digital Rebel is equipped with exclusive Canon Digital
Trinity, a 6.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, DIGIC Imaging Processor, and the
unparalleled optical quality of Canon EF lenses.

b.. Canon EOS Digital Rebel makes SLR photography even more rewarding,
with state-of-the-art automatic systems for unmatched performance.

c.. EOS Digital Rebel is a fun companion you'll want to bring everywhere
with easy access to SLR techniques will make you a better photographer right
away, and make it easy and fun to learn more about photography as you go.

d.. High-resolution CMOS sensor captures a staggering 6.3 million pixels
to deliver images that will astonish you with their depth and detail.

e.. Uses a DIGIC Imaging Processor specifically tuned for digital EOS
cameras.

f.. Numerous White Balance options (Auto, Daylight, Shade, Overcast,
Tungsten Bulb, Fluorescent Light, Flash and Custom).

g.. 7-point Wide-Area AF System makes focusing quick and accurate, even
when your subject is off-center.

h.. Highly responsive autofocus makes shooting with the EOS Digital Rebel
exciting and spontaneous.

i.. Recording Medium: Type I and II CF card.

j.. Compatible Lenses: Canon EF including EF-S lenses.

k.. Lens Mount: Canon EF mount.

l.. High-sensitivity, high-resolution, single-plate, color CMOS.

m.. Effective pixels: Approx. 6.3 megapixels.

n.. Recording Format: Design rule for Camera File system (JPEG) and RAW.
Exif 2.2 compliant.

o.. Image Format: JPEG and RAW (CRW).

p.. Interface: USB.

q.. AF Point Selection: Automatic selection, manual selection

r.. Selected AF Point Display: Superimposed in viewfinder and indicated on
LCD panel.

s.. Metering Modes: Max. aperture TTL metering with 35-zone SPC.

t.. Exposure Control System: Program AE (shiftable), shutter-priority AE,
aperture-priority AE, auto depth-of-field AE, full auto, programmed image
control modes (Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, and
Flash OFF), E-TTL autoflash program AE, and manual.

u.. ISO Speed Range: Equivalent to ISO 100-1600.

v.. Shutter Speeds: 1/4000 to 30 sec. (1/3 increments), bulb, X-sync at
1/200 sec.

w.. Shutter Release: Soft-touch electromagnetic release.

x.. Remote control with RS-60E3 terminal or wireless Remote Controller
RC-1 and RC-5.

y.. Built-In Flash.

z.. Self Timer.

aa.. TFT color LCD monitor.

ab.. Monitor Size: 1.8".

ac.. Image Display Format: (1)Single image, (2)Single image with
information, (3)9-image index, (4)Enlarged, (5)Auto play.

ad.. Power Source: 1 BP-511.

ae.. Dimensions: 5.6" x 3.9" x 2.9".

af.. Weight: 19.7 oz. / 560g.