Can a camera steal my soul ? ? ?

Old February 5th 05, 05:54 AM
Dan Simper

Default Can a camera steal my soul ? ? ?

I heard that cameras can steal your soul.

Is that true ?
Old February 5th 05, 09:18 AM
dterfe

Dan Simper wrote:
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.

Is that true ?

Not in your case.
--
:|

Old February 5th 05, 09:33 AM
Jim Phelps

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
m...
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.

Is that true ?

No, but it can steal you mind. Did you have a lot of pictures taken as a
baby?

Old February 5th 05, 09:50 AM
Vincent Becker

Dan Simper a écrit :
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.
Is that true ?

I don't know, I never had one.

--
Vincent Becker
Photographie et appareils anciens - Photography and classic cameras
Old February 5th 05, 01:49 PM
Lassi Hippeläinen

Vincent Becker wrote:

Dan Simper a écrit :
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.
Is that true ?

I don't know, I never had one.

Don't worry, you are in good company. Also women can get along without one.
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0500/femsoul.html

-- Lassi

Old February 5th 05, 03:01 PM
Jim Phelps

"Lassi Hippeläinen" wrote in message
Vincent Becker wrote:

Dan Simper a écrit :
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.
Is that true ?

I don't know, I never had one.

Don't worry, you are in good company. Also women can get along without
one.
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0500/femsoul.html

-- Lassi

OHMYGOD, Please tell me that site is a joke! Click on the 'WOMEN' link in
the side bar and listen to some of those audio snips. If that site isn't a
joke, then I will never set foot in the Bible Belt again. After all, I'm a
'cathylik'.

ROFLMAO

Old February 5th 05, 03:23 PM
Mike

Vincent Becker wrote:

Dan Simper a écrit :
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.
Is that true ?

I don't know, I never had one.

Don't worry, you are in good company. Also women can get along without
one.
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0500/femsoul.html

-- Lassi

OHMYGOD, Please tell me that site is a joke! Click on the 'WOMEN' link in
the side bar and listen to some of those audio snips. If that site isn't

joke, then I will never set foot in the Bible Belt again. After all, I'm

'cathylik'.

ROFLMAO

Not a joke
LMAO !!!!!!! Great site.

Old February 5th 05, 03:43 PM
Jerry Gitomer

Dan Simper wrote:
I heard that cameras can steal your soul.

Is that true ?

The belief probably stems from the biblical injunction against
graven images.
Old February 5th 05, 03:51 PM
jjs

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message

OHMYGOD, Please tell me that site is a joke!

It is a joke. The largest part of their site is their STORE - Total parody -
for example see this: http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.14992511