SI - Reflection - SU

Old November 8th 04, 05:36 AM
parv

Default SI - Reflection - SU

I thought SI had already done the "Reflection" but could not find
any entry. A trip to the past showed that it was now defunct SU,
ShootUp, that did ...

http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/c127889.html

.... "not that there is anything wrong with" SI doing the same.

The sample image, lifted from mandate "Six", is quite puzzling as
how it relates, if it does, to the next SI mandate, "Reflection".

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do

Old November 8th 04, 04:24 PM
Alan Browne

parv wrote:

I thought SI had already done the "Reflection" but could not find
any entry. A trip to the past showed that it was now defunct SU,
ShootUp, that did ...

Thanks for finding that... when I was mulling what to propose and thought of
reflections, I of course checked the SI collection to be sure it hadn't been
proposed before as I thought it had been.

Cheers,
Alan

-- [SI rulz]: http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html
-- [SI gallery]: http://www.pbase.com/shootin
Old November 8th 04, 05:01 PM
Bruce Murphy

Alan Browne writes:

parv wrote:

I thought SI had already done the "Reflection" but could not find
any entry. A trip to the past showed that it was now defunct SU,
ShootUp, that did ...

Thanks for finding that... when I was mulling what to propose and
thought of reflections, I of course checked the SI collection to be
sure it hadn't been proposed before as I thought it had been.

And a fantastic choice it is. I've already got my shot

Old November 8th 04, 07:24 PM
Alan Browne

Bruce Murphy wrote:

And a fantastic choice it is. I've already got my shot

Glad you like it.

Old November 9th 04, 01:44 AM
TAFKAB

"parv" wrote in message
I thought SI had already done the "Reflection" but could not find
any entry. A trip to the past showed that it was now defunct SU,
ShootUp, that did ...

http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/c127889.html

... "not that there is anything wrong with" SI doing the same.

The sample image, lifted from mandate "Six", is quite puzzling as
how it relates, if it does, to the next SI mandate, "Reflection".

Look closely at the dice, and the answer may come to you...

- parv

Old November 9th 04, 03:16 AM
parv

in message 1qUjd.483823$mD.27248@attbi_s02,
wrote TAFKAB ...

"parv" wrote in message

The sample image, lifted from mandate "Six", is quite puzzling as
how it relates, if it does, to the next SI mandate, "Reflection".

Look closely at the dice, and the answer may come to you...

Oh yes... now i remember ...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... 216.168.3.44

.... my apologies to Al D & whom?ever had set up the current mandate
page for not doing proper reading earlier.

- parv