Need Specs on Rolleiflex Bay I, II, III HELP

Old October 17th 04, 04:49 PM
timm

Default Need Specs on Rolleiflex Bay I, II, III HELP

Maybe you can help me,
i'm trying to put together some
sort of reference about Rollei attachments.
I was wondering if anybody has any dimensions
or specs about the Bay I, II, III sizes,
etc,
or if you can do me a favor and
measure some of the attachments you may have.

here's what i have tried to put together so far,
and am not even sure that this is a Bay I
that I have measured.

http://www.hellzone.com/photos/rolleiflexbay1.pdf

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
tim

Please email directly

Old October 17th 04, 04:58 PM
Bob Salomon

In article . net,
timm wrote:

Maybe you can help me,
i'm trying to put together some
sort of reference about Rollei attachments.
I was wondering if anybody has any dimensions
or specs about the Bay I, II, III sizes,
etc,
or if you can do me a favor and
measure some of the attachments you may have.

here's what i have tried to put together so far,
and am not even sure that this is a Bay I
that I have measured.

http://www.hellzone.com/photos/rolleiflexbay1.pdf

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
tim

Please email directly

Why not also Bay IV, VI, VIII and 0?

What would be the purpose of this? Virtually all filters and attachments
are marked with their size. More useful would be a list of what each
size bayonet fits and there must be many of these around.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Old October 17th 04, 05:32 PM
timm

Bob Salomon wrote:
In article . net,
timm wrote:

[...]

Bob,
thanks for your thoughts.
Yes, you are right, that virtually all attachments are marked.

This is for the gear that's outside of the "virtually all" world,
like some older Rollei gear.
If you have something like that, and are trying to ID it,
it's next to impossible to find any reference for it.
That's the problem i've had, and trying to create
a solution for.

Yes, help/specs on the other Bay sizes wanted too.
thanks,
tim

Old October 18th 04, 02:16 PM
KFritch

Bay I fits Rolleicords and Rolleiflexes equipped with f3.5 tessars and xenars
as well as the baby Rolleflexes with the 60mm Xenars. It also fits Yashica,
Minolta, and Ricoh TLRs using bayonet mount filters. Earlier Rolleiflexes and
Cords used push on filters. These filters could be adapted for use on later
Rolleis using bayonet I mount filters by use of a converter which I believe was
called a "Bernotar". One very rarely sees them.

Rollei Bay II filters fit Rolleflexes using the f3.5 Planar and Xenotar lenses.

Rollei Bay III filters fit Rolleiflexes using the f2.8 Panar and Xenotar
lenses.

Rollei also made a TLR using an f2.8 Tessar, but I have no idea what size filer
it used.

Old October 18th 04, 02:31 PM
Bob Salomon

(KFritch) wrote:

Rollei also made a TLR using an f2.8 Tessar, but I have no idea what size
filer
it used.

Bay II

--