TENNESSEE MIGHT NOT BE HEAVEN ....

Old March 12th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default Hey Helen, you stupid bitch:where is your "legal" team now, eh?

On Mar 12, 2:01 am, George Kerby

Keep your sorry ass out of alt.photo.digital.

right after ****tards like you
**** OFF aus.photo
Old March 12th 08, 09:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default TENNESSEE MIGHT NOT BE HEAVEN ....

On Mar 12, 6:19 am, George Kerby

That's all you GOT?!?

THAT IS ALL you GOT?!?

No.

that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better

would you like a shot at the title,
****wit? better be careful...

In future, if you have something to say, just shut the **** up.

No.

You befouled, vitiated poltroon.
You blighted, malodorous, mephitic recreant. You are a
festering boil on the ass of all humanity. You have all
the backbone of a jellyfish. You moribific, feculent
simpleton.
Would that I could change my species, just
so that I might not be associated with you. The
stupendous, confounding magnitude of your insipidness
astonishes me. I cannot believe that anyone could
muster such a prodigious, astounding level of
stupidity. If you were any more asinine or incogitant,
you would surely have been put to death long ago.
Your vapidity has gone so far beyond any previous boundaries of
puerility and nugacity as to banish any and all chances of an
intelligent thought from your head. Even
the most hardened of regulars unquestionably cannot
believe your fatuousness and illogicality.
Your opinions do nothing but lend credence to the
overwhelming fact that you are such a driveling
simpleton that you cannot find your ass with both hands
and a road map. You are the very pinnacle of
insensateness. You are the model of banality and
subnormality. I am aghast at your apparent ability to
insert your head into your own rectum at will.

There cannot be even a fragment of intellectuality or
perspicacity to be found within the gaping void which
should contain your brain. It amazes me that you are
able to perform even the most facile of everyday
functions with your exorbitantly disadvantaged and
gormless lack of intellect.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know
that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. You
are a cancer. A sore that won't go away. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath.
You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel
debased just for knowing you exist. I despise
everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie
twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of
a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum, and I wish
you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking
vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving
nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity.
You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour
lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant
dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal
accompanying your alleged birth into this world.
An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who
sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of
what they had done. I will never get over the
embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.
You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the
very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a
paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless,
less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs
of this earth.

And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort
at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of
unnecessary material before attempting to impress us
with your insight. The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they
will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick
you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon
finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before
spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame
of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy,
convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are
grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and
disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look
down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you.
You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for
attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally
self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced
opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that
you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would
have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat,
spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of
the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are
ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent
of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless
void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling
meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You
remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that
lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper.
You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread
misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid
so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupidity we know
into a whole different dimension of stupidity. You are
trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on
itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape.
Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury
stupid. You emit more stupidity in one second than our
entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your
writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can
really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial
fragment from the original big bang of stupidity. Some
pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything
else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of
stupidity for me. After this, you may not hear from me
again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to
deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments
about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this
drivel.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I
have snipped away most of what you wrote, because,
well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at
constructing creative arguments was pitiful. I mean,
really, stringing together a bunch of nonsenses among a
load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in
life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and
count, you will have more success. True, these are
rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take
for granted that everyone has an easy time of
mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are
"challenged" persons in this world who find these
things more difficult. If I had known, that this was
your case then I would have never read your post. It
just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking
in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the racist
emotional, and social struggles that seem to be
placing such a demand on you.

Stuff you very much.

and **** OFF aus.photo!

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent,
malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious,
meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious,
tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic,
insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic,
fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic,
ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive,
dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist,
narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist,
dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant,
deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling,
uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic,
jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile,
clueless, and generally Not Good.

So, again,

**** OFF aus.photo!

Old March 12th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Draco

On Mar 9, 11:13*pm, Noons wrote:
On Mar 8, 2:40 am, Draco wrote:

Very well said. It is a shame that it will be lost on that pin-head.

pinhead was your father, ****wit!
Up yours, you stupid troll.

You aren't even worth the effort of a reply.

Draco

Old March 12th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Draco

On Mar 12, 5:50*am, Noons wrote:
[...]

My, my, my. Somebody got a Thesarsus for his birthday. In the new
Oxford dictionary, when you look up asshole, his picture is next to
it.

Draco
Old March 12th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Mar 12, 5:50*am, Noons wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=footlicker

Wow, somebody knows how to cut and paste!
Did your daughter teach you that?

Old March 13th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS, HIDINGUNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

Old March 13th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 3/12/08 8:51 AM, in article
, "Draco"
wrote:

On Mar 12, 5:50*am, Noons wrote:
[...]

There is a resemblance:
http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/molly_maguire.htm

Old March 13th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 3/12/08 10:57 AM, in article
,
"Annika1980" wrote:

On Mar 12, 5:50*am, Noons wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=footlicker

Wow, somebody knows how to cut and paste!
Did your daughter teach you that?

He certainly doesn't have the cranial capacity to originate that, fer ser!

Old April 5th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 12, 5:50 am, Noons wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=footlicker

Wow, somebody knows how to cut and paste!
Did your daughter teach you that?

amazing! It only took you a month
to find that one?
It's only been on the net for 10 years,