Ritz Cameras

Old October 18th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ockham's Razor

Default Ritz Cameras

has anyone had any experience ordering form Ritz Cameras?

TIA

--
There are two ways to spell Ockham/Occam. Britannica prefers the former.
Old October 18th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Ockham's Razor wrote:

has anyone had any experience ordering form Ritz Cameras?

TIA

I prefer their crackers

(sorry!) :O)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Old October 18th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
bmoag

Ritz is a reliable vendor, period.
They may not have the best prices but they are a real business and will
honor their obligations to consumers as much as B&H, Adorama et al.

Old October 18th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jeffrey Kaplan

It is alleged that Ockham's Razor claimed:

has anyone had any experience ordering form Ritz Cameras?

Not online, but I got my Casio EX-500 at a Ritz mall store a few months
ago.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

Notes on Fortress Construction: 5. Self-destruct mechanisms should
only be triggerable from the heart of your device/ship/fortress, and
should implode from the outside rather than explode from the inside.
Old October 18th 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
TheNewsGuy(Mike)

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ockham's Razor wrote:

has anyone had any experience ordering form Ritz Cameras?

I prefer their crackers

(sorry!) :O)

Haven't you stayed at their hotel?
(sorry!) :-)

Old October 18th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
plb49

I have dealt with Ritz for more than 25 years with no problems. I do
check pricegrabber.com for big items, however, as Ritz's prices are all
over the spectrum.

Paul B.

Old October 18th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave

Ockham's Razor wrote:
has anyone had any experience ordering form Ritz Cameras?

TIA

I bought a Nikon EN-EL3e battery from them online just last week. B&H
and just about everyone else has been constantly out of stock. Cost
$49.99 plus reasonable shipping with no tax charged. Others who have
them seem to want "windfall" prices.

FYI Cameta also had them as of a week and a half ago and they are also
reliable, though a bit high on their shipping and handling.

Hope this helps,
Dave
Old October 18th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

"TheNewsGuy(Mike)" wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ockham's Razor wrote:

has anyone had any experience ordering form Ritz Cameras?

I prefer their crackers

(sorry!) :O)

Haven't you stayed at their hotel?
(sorry!) :-)

No, I heard the staff are all crackers :O)