KODAK DX3700 on W2k3 problem

Old July 20th 04, 01:09 PM
William Jackson

Default KODAK DX3700 on W2k3 problem

Which version of Windows 2000? (Service Pack level 1, 2, 3 or 4)
(I'm assuming latest version of EasyShare means V3.4 from the web)
What kind of system?

plug the camera in, turn it on. Go into device manager and see if you have
any imaging devices installed or more importantly any devices that are
"unknown"

"darin dimitrov" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I have a Kodak DX3700 digital camera and I am trying to connect it
to my laptop computer which is running Windows 2003 Enterprise. I
installed the latest Kodak EasyShare software from the website but
windows still fails to detect my camera. When I connect it to the USB
port and turn it on, actually nothing happens. It's like there is no
device attached to the computer, although the green diode on the
camera starts blinking (transfer mode). A few days ago I successfully
downloaded pictures from the camera on a Windows XP box. Do you have
any suggestions? Could this be a driver problem? I am really desperate
now, please help!