SI - "Interesting" comments

Old September 9th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Stuffed Crust[_2_]

Default SI - "Interesting" comments

Robert Coe wrote:
Solomon Peachy 1 Another picture that belies its thumbnail, which
disguises the chain as an array of blue beads. Beyond that, I'm not
sure what the point of interest is, but the blue light does contribute
to an attractive picture.

It drew me in and made me go "hmm..." but I'm the first to admit I'm
easily distracted...

Solomon Peachy 2 Either she forgot to pick up her cigarette or she's
about to light a gas grill. So I guess the point is that teenagers
shouldn't smoke or you shouldn't stand too close to a gas grill when
you're lighting it. Obviously I don't get it, but it stands as a well
executed photograph. Even the B&W works well. Is the model Solomon's
daughter?

My caption for this shot was "I wonder...." I had some fun passing
it around to various friends asking them what they thought she was
thinking about. Many dubbed her a budding arsonist. Many more asked
for her phone number...

Oh, she's not my daughter. To best of my knowledge, I have no
daughters. Or sons, for that matter. I was vacationing with
her family at the time, however..

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^