Pbase problems

Old November 30th 04, 04:27 PM
Don Dunlap

Default Pbase problems

I notice that several of you use Pbase. I have been unable to log in for
about a week and Pbase doesn't answer any of my e-mails. Is anyone else
having this problem? Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks
Don Dunlap

Old November 30th 04, 07:10 PM
DaveT

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:27:53 -0500, "Don Dunlap"
wrote:

I notice that several of you use Pbase. I have been unable to log in for
about a week and Pbase doesn't answer any of my e-mails. Is anyone else
having this problem? Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Haven't had a problem here. Just uploaded a shot the other day.

DaveT
http://www.pbase.com/dw_thomas

Old November 30th 04, 08:16 PM
Don Dunlap

"Don Dunlap" wrote in message
news:91ca5$41ac9f53$45234081$18274@allthenewsgroup s.com...
I notice that several of you use Pbase. I have been unable to log in for
about a week and Pbase doesn't answer any of my e-mails. Is anyone else
having this problem? Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks
Don Dunlap

Thanks Jim and Dave. I wonder what I did to **** someone off?

Don Dunlap

Old December 1st 04, 01:53 AM
DaveT

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:16:31 -0500, "Don Dunlap"
wrote:

Thanks Jim and Dave. I wonder what I did to **** someone off?

My only other thought, I do have a paid account -- you didn't mention
anything about paid vs. free? Subscription expiration date?

(Hey, when there's software involved ....)

DaveT

Old December 1st 04, 02:39 AM
MarkČ

"Don Dunlap" wrote in message
news:91ca5$41ac9f53$45234081$18274@allthenewsgroup s.com...
I notice that several of you use Pbase. I have been unable to log in for
about a week and Pbase doesn't answer any of my e-mails. Is anyone else
having this problem? Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks
Don Dunlap

Caps lock on when logging in, perhaps?
Or perhaps your free trial period is over?
???