Watermarks

Old August 5th 17, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

Default Watermarks

On 05-Aug-17 2:53 PM, none@given wrote:
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 14:07:34 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Doesn't EVERYONE care about those folk spreading Malware?

Most people have enough brains to have protection against such
programs. Those who are too rtupid to do so are beyond help.

I have AV protection both on my iMac AND on my Windows 10 laptop.

I'm saddened that you feel this way. :-(

You bring it on yourself.

That makes me even MORE sad! :-(

See the proof, he It's a screenshot, nothing mo-

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...+(Sucuri).tiff

It isn't even a screenshot, let alone "proof" of anything. Your link
leads only to the sign-in page to Dropbox.

So, out of three links you've cites in this thread, two of them have
been wrong.

It's probably age-related! :-(

Try he
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nj382qhv4...29.tiff?d l=0

Any better?

--
David B.
Old August 6th 17, 05:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

wrote:

Doesn't EVERYONE care about those folk spreading Malware?

Most people have enough brains to have protection against such
programs. Those who are too rtupid to do so are beyond help.

There's no malware on the site. David used a tool incorrectly. That was
explained to him, by several people, when he first brought it up. At
one point, he even admitted he contacted the tools creator and they
fixed the screwup. He continues to claim the site has malware because
he doesn't appreciate the honesty present on the site concerning him.
That being, he's a stalker.

You bring it on yourself.

He doesn't mind.

Incompetents often hire able assistants.
Old August 6th 17, 05:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

David B. Stalker wrote:

Hi! :-)

Hello, Stalker.

Can anyone here read the 'signature' on this image?

http://www.fingerlakesbmw.org/internal/webmaster2.jpg+

Yes, *I* can read it because I have the original full-size printed
photograph right here in front of me, because I own the photo.

On this ancient laptop it's too blurred for me to read.

Be it known that it is intentional that you cannot read it.
Because you are a Stalker.

TIA for any suggestions.

My suggestion would be that YOU stop stalking. Ask your r.p.d.
friends what they think of THIS image:

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

r.p.d. subscribers: David Brooks has been stalking me for a long
time. He's been stalking dozens of people for more than a decade.
Please act accordingly. Trust nothing he says; give him NO
personal information, else you will find it posted elsewhere.

I warned them as well, awhile ago.

MID: 3

Coffee...tea...monster...coffee...tea...monster...
Old August 6th 17, 08:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
none@given

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 18:53:21 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

It's probably age-related! :-(

No, I'd say it was stupidity. And no, it's not amusing.

Try he
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nj382qhv4...29.tiff?d l=0

Any better?

Lord, you really are an idiot.

For one thing, you seem to put a lot of faith in "Securi" web
scanner. Obviously you are not aware of the fact that this product
is notorious for producing false alerts.

Before you make any more accusations, read this: And then try to
understand it.

https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...ware-scanners/

But let's cut right to the chase: what exactly are you accusing your
target of?

You vagueley mention "malware". OK, what "malware", exactly? Name
it.

Do you even know? Done checks with anything else? Actually found any
of this famous "malware"?

Secondly, what's this guy and his website to you? Why does he matter
so much to you that you dedicate so much effort to chasing after him?

And why do you think anyone else in the world cares?

Old August 6th 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

none@given Sun, 06

wrote:

It's probably age-related! :-(

No, I'd say it was stupidity. And no, it's not amusing.

Try he
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nj382qhv4...t%20-%20Infect
ed%20with%20malware%20%28Sucuri%29.tiff?dl=0

Any better?

Lord, you really are an idiot.

Yep.

For one thing, you seem to put a lot of faith in "Securi" web
scanner. Obviously you are not aware of the fact that this
product is notorious for producing false alerts.

Actually, he is aware of that. He's been told by several people.

Before you make any more accusations, read this: And then try to
understand it.

https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...positives-high
light-deeply-flawed-website-malware-scanners/

That link has been shared with him multiple times. He doesn't
understand the material. And, so far, has chosen to ignore it.

But let's cut right to the chase: what exactly are you accusing
your target of?

It's not so much an accusation as it is a diversionary tactic to
persuade people not to visit the site and learn what he is.

You vagueley mention "malware". OK, what "malware", exactly?
Name it.

I'm glad you asked. The "malware" in question was a supposed link to
a parked (read: dead) domain. No actual scripts, etc. And, it was
never on the actual site in question, either.

Do you even know? Done checks with anything else? Actually found
any of this famous "malware"?

He couldn't even tell you what a batch file or bash shell script
does, let alone find any actual Malware.

Secondly, what's this guy and his website to you? Why does he
matter so much to you that you dedicate so much effort to chasing
after him?

He exposes David for what he actually is.

And why do you think anyone else in the world cares?

That I cannot answer.

'Bother,' said Pooh, as Windows swapped out again.
Old August 7th 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
none@given

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 09:31:58 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Folk should skpend half a hour he-

No. They should simply killfile you. so that no more of your ignorant
and obsessive drivel will ever show up again.

Old August 8th 17, 11:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

The code is shown in the screenshot from Sucuri.

It may NOT be malware - but BTS denied that it was there.

Mike Easter has seen it. It wasn't my imagination!

Secondly, what's this guy and his website to you? Why does he matter
so much to you that you dedicate so much effort to chasing after him?

And why do you think anyone else in the world cares?

Frequently if a hacker gets access to your website they will install a
"backdoor" designed to allow them to hack your site again even after
you've cleaned up the site, repaired the vulnerability that allowed them
to hack the site, changed passwords, updated CMS/themes/ plugins,
installed security plugins, etc. Until it is found and removed a
"backdoor" is going to provide the hacker with access to your site.

Typically a backdoor script is going to be called from a browser like
any other web page, although on occasion I have seen them run from a
chron. The script gives the hacker a web page interface where they can
download and upload files, view or modify files, create directories,
change file/folder permissions, basically it allows them to manage the
site using PHP's ability to read and write files and pass operating
system commands through to the operating system.

Backdoors can be difficult to find because they are usually hidden in
files that are already part of the site or uploaded as new files with
innocent looking names, often in a directory with many files in it.
Backdoors can range from a single line of code to lengthy files that
provide the hacker the equivalent of a Control Panel on your site.

https://aw-snap.info/articles/find-backdoor.php

More tips at the link!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty needs to study this information carefully!

--
A wave to Dave! http://picpaste.com/Dustin_and_his_van_-_JPEG_.jpg
Old August 8th 17, 01:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Beauregard T. Shagnasty

David B. STALKER wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty needs to study this information carefully!

Stop spreading lies, Stalker. There is not (and never was) any malware on
my web site.

--
-bts