Watermarks

Old August 5th 17, 10:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
none@given

Default Watermarks

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:42:21 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Well, you _can_ see the image in the bottom right hand corner of THIS page:-

Well, he's the Webmaster, which might let you deduce his name from
other information.

But... he's using a crap thumbnail as his signature. Point is, it's
still a crap thumbnail.

And he's obviously not bothered whether anyone can see it or not. It's
probably just dandy in his own mind.

Old August 5th 17, 10:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
none@given

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 02:08:21 -0000 (UTC), "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
wrote:

none wrote:

For what it's wiorth, my guess is something like "Charles Stanley", but
that really is a stretch.

Close but no cigar... :-)

What you want is the actual picture the thumbnail is linked to.

..which I have in my possession, because I own it, the original full-size
printed photograph. David Brooks, Stalker, will never get to see it.

Thanks for the extra information.

For a moment there, I thought it was a genuine request for help. I
wasn't aware that this was yet another continuation of this endless
private fight.

Old August 5th 17, 12:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Beauregard T. Shagnasty

none wrote:
For what it's wiorth, my guess is something like "Charles Stanley",
but that really is a stretch.

Close but no cigar... :-)

What you want is the actual picture the thumbnail is linked to.

..which I have in my possession, because I own it, the original
full-size printed photograph. David Brooks, Stalker, will never get to
see it.

Thanks for the extra information.

For a moment there, I thought it was a genuine request for help. I
wasn't aware that this was yet another continuation of this endless
private fight.

You're welcome. Brooks almost always is digging into people's personal
information as he attempts to sucker innocent bystanders into helping him
stalk. It's a disease. That "watermark" will keep him busy for weeks.

--
-bts
Old August 5th 17, 12:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Noons

On 4/08/2017 9:22 @wiz, none@given wrote:

Be aware that the image you link to is a thumbnail of 4.73 Kb,
nothing in other words. About as crap an image as one could get.

It doesn't contain any further information, enlarge it and all you get
is pixels.

For what it's wiorth, my guess is something like "Charles Stanley",
but that really is a stretch.

Ran it through Focus Magic's forensic sharpening.
Came up with something approaching Charles Sterling, but I wouldn't bet
any $$$ on that: way too small to get anything out of it...

Old August 5th 17, 12:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Noons

On 5/08/2017 12:02 @wiz, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

Be it known that it is intentional that you cannot read it. Because you
are a Stalker.

Ooops, my apologies if I accidentally got it right.
Dang, I should have read the whole thread before posting...

Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:41:56 +0100

On 04-Aug-17 10:25 PM, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. wrote:

On 04-Aug-17 8:59 PM, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. wrote:
On 04-Aug-17 7:40 PM, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
The page also does NOT mention what state I live in.

No, but it SHOWS where you SAY you live!

I never said WHERE I live.

Yes, you did! You STILL say on your site ....

"No, I don't actually live at this scenic overlook. My house is up the
lake on the right, and around the other side of that second hill that
sticks out into the water."

So WHERE is the lake? New York? Florida? Arkansas? Minnesota?

I have no evidence ....... but my guess is New York State.

I was saddened to read about what is happening here ...

https://www.ny.gov/programs/lake-ont...f-and-recovery

I live ... somewhere. It's PERSONAL information, therefore *YOU* have
absolutely no need to know.

I don't CARE where you live.

Then WHY do you keep asking?

Whereabouts you live should not NEED to be a secret.

I know that 'good guys' have no NEED to hide. Here is a first class
example of that:- http://www.davidillig.com/aboutpage.shtml

You might just ENJOY the site if you bother to look!

No. I don't have nor need a 'dossier' on you.

But you DO have one, like for everyone else you stalk.

No, I don't!

You have to have dossiers! There is no way on Earth you could

remember all
those long complicated URLs, quotes of hundreds of forum and Usenet

posts,
and all the other **** you keep reposting every so many days like the
Eshelman and PABear messages you just posted in THIS thread!

Perhaps I'm not quite as stupid as you seem to think I am?

You need to stop lying. Stick to the TRUTH!

You first.

I rarely tell a white lie about ANYTHING ... but I am falible, just like
every other human being.

To what question(s) have you ever asked me to which you think I have
given a false answer?

--
David B.
Old August 5th 17, 12:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

On 05-Aug-17 12:30 PM, Noons wrote:
On 4/08/2017 9:22 @wiz, none@given wrote:

Be aware that the image you link to is a thumbnail of 4.73 Kb,
nothing in other words. About as crap an image as one could get.

It doesn't contain any further information, enlarge it and all you get
is pixels.

For what it's wiorth, my guess is something like "Charles Stanley",
but that really is a stretch.

Ran it through Focus Magic's forensic sharpening.
Came up with something approaching Charles Sterling, but I wouldn't bet
any $$$ on that: way too small to get anything out of it...

Thank you for going the extra mile.

*I* appreciate it, even if Charles doesn't! ;-)

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Old August 5th 17, 02:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
none@given

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:50:31 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

FYI :-)

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:41:56 +0100

[crap snipped]

David, why do you think anybody in the world other than you and
whoever you're fighting would ever give a **** about any of this?

Stop smearing your obsession all over the place. It just demeans you
and makes you come over as an idiot.

Old August 5th 17, 02:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

On 05-Aug-17 2:01 PM, none@given wrote:
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:50:31 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

FYI :-)

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:41:56 +0100

[crap snipped]

David, why do you think anybody in the world other than you and
whoever you're fighting would ever give a **** about any of this?

Doesn't EVERYONE care about those folk spreading Malware?

Stop smearing your obsession all over the place. It just demeans you
and makes you come over as an idiot.

I'm saddened that you feel this way. :-(

See the proof, he It's a screenshot, nothing mo-

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...+(Sucuri).tiff

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Old August 5th 17, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
none@given

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 14:07:34 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Doesn't EVERYONE care about those folk spreading Malware?

Most people have enough brains to have protection against such
programs. Those who are too rtupid to do so are beyond help.

I'm saddened that you feel this way. :-(

You bring it on yourself.

See the proof, he It's a screenshot, nothing mo-

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...+(Sucuri).tiff

It isn't even a screenshot, let alone "proof" of anything. Your link
leads only to the sign-in page to Dropbox.

So, out of three links you've cites in this thread, two of them have
been wrong.