Winners!

Old July 29th 17, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

Default Winners!

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...ontest/winners

What do YOU think?

--
David B.

Old July 29th 17, 09:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...ontest/winners

What do YOU think?

i think you need to provide your username and password so we can see
the photos.

also, provide a list of which banks you use.

thanks.
Old July 29th 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

On 29-Jul-17 9:05 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...ontest/winners

What do YOU think?

i think you need to provide your username and password so we can see
the photos.

Start here - you will soon get the hang of things! ;-)

https://www.viewbug.com/frontpage/wall

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Old July 29th 17, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...o-contest/winn
ers

What do YOU think?

i think you need to provide your username and password so we can see
the photos.

Start here - you will soon get the hang of things! ;-)

https://www.viewbug.com/frontpage/wall

it ain't me who needs to get the hang of things.
Old July 29th 17, 09:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.politics.scorched-earth
David B.[_3_]

On 29-Jul-17 9:31 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...o-contest/winn
ers

What do YOU think?

i think you need to provide your username and password so we can see
the photos.

Start here - you will soon get the hang of things! ;-)

https://www.viewbug.com/frontpage/wall

it ain't me who needs to get the hang of things.

My, my! You sound JUST like '%' - whom I've met elsewhere!

Scorched Earth added. That's where OG38 may recognize you!

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Old July 29th 17, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 29, 2017, David B. wrote
(in article ):

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...ontest/winners

What do YOU think?

I think that I agree with what others have said about viewbug. It is a SCAM
site intended to separate you from as much of your money as they can get.

Promoting this site is tantamount to spreading SPAM, and I don’t see that
paying to get one’s ego stroked is a rewarding idea.

Savageduck

Old July 29th 17, 11:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.politics.scorched-earth
OG38

wrote:

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...o-contest/winn

ers

What do YOU think?

i think you need to provide your username and password so we can see
the photos.

Start here - you will soon get the hang of things! ;-)

https://www.viewbug.com/frontpage/wall

it ain't me who needs to get the hang of things.

My, my! You sound JUST like '%' - whom I've met elsewhere!

Scorched Earth added. That's where OG38 may recognize you!

everybody wants to sound like %

This Is An Automated Reply:

N O T H E Y D O N T

--
OG38
Old July 29th 17, 11:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

wrote:

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...ontest/winners

What do YOU think?

i think you need to provide your username and password so we can see
the photos.

Start here - you will soon get the hang of things! ;-)

https://www.viewbug.com/frontpage/wall

What happens if I don't want to sign up with Viewbug? How do I view
the images?

Eric Stevens
Old July 30th 17, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 29, 2017, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On Jul 29, 2017, David B. wrote
(in article ):

Great shots!

https://www.viewbug.com/contests/spe...-contest/winne
rs

What do YOU think?

I think that I agree with what others have said about viewbug. It is a SCAM
site intended to separate you from as much of your money as they can get.

Promoting this site is tantamount to spreading SPAM, and I don’t see that
paying to get one’s ego stroked is a rewarding idea.

David, your cross post to *alt.politics.scorched-earth* in one of your

What on earth were you thinking?
First you promote a SCAM site, then you contaminate this NG with unwelcome
commentators from *alt.politics.scorched-earth*.

Savageduck

Old July 30th 17, 01:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Bricked