EXIF time stamps

Old June 10th 17, 09:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
VanguardLH

Default EXIF time stamps

I used the All Messages view (my client allows me to define several
different views and easily toggle between them) to see Shadow's post and
your reply. My default view is Hide Ignored Messages. Since I don't
delete unwanted post[er]s, I can still see them if I choose. Those who
delete (kill) posts won't have them to unhide or have to re-retrieve
them from the NNTP server (which doesn't work in some clients that only
retrieve new posts, not old posts, unless they clear the newsgroup and
rebuild it froms scratch since then all posts will be new).

From your mention of using Dropbox, see my other reply that mentions
some problems with the timezone of the Dropbox server where you stored
your files, time differences reported by other Dropbox users, and
possible a server-side config option regarding timezone for how to bias
your account differently than where is your account.