Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

Old May 28th 17, 04:49 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a 'live' link)

David B. wrote:

To be continued ....

There is evidence that everything on the web page you contacted me about
is true. There is *no* evidence that what you wrote this morning on my
contact form is anywhere close to being true.

For anyone wondering, THIS is what I said:-

Hello,

I'd like to politely request - yet again - that you remove the item on
your web site which refers to me being what YOU call a 'stalker'.

Whilst you may not believe it, I really *AM* one of life's 'good guys'
and have been endeavouring to discover instances on the Internet where
things simply do not 'ring true'. I accept that in so doing I have said
and done some things which I now regret.

I believe that it has been through my personal efforts that that the
Annexcafe newsgroups have been shut down and so have the forums at
Aumha.net. Perhaps YOU could explain to me how/why the hundreds of
pages at www.aumha.org are still 'up and running'. Who pays for that
..... and WHY?

What must I do to repair my relationship with you, BTS? Neither of us
is getting any younger! At the very least, I'd welcome the courtesy of
an email response from you.

Sincerely,

David B.

You will not be receiving any emails from me.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

Can you ..... WILL you .... BTS, explain why the 'Contact Form' link at
this URL does not 'work'?

https://tekrider.net/pages/tekcontact.php

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at 're.photo.digital')

--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

Old May 28th 17, 04:57 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 28/05/2017 16:49, David B. respectfully requested ....

Can you ..... WILL you .... BTS, explain why the 'Contact Form' link at
this URL does not 'work'?

Ah, but it *DID* work, didn't it?!!! Your Usenet response shows that you
DID receive same too! I even took a screenshot:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h2t4md638...2017.tiff?dl=0

How can this be?

Old May 28th 17, 05:21 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 28, 2017, David B. wrote
(in article ):

David B. wrote:

[...]

The question I have is; why on earth would you cross post this sillyness to
rec.photo.digital, where none of us are particularly interested?

I don’t believe that any of the usual suspects here have any interest in
this particular personal dispute, and the mysterious Mr. Shagnasty has never
been, as far as I can recall a participant in any of the photo NGs.

So I suggest you kill the X-post, and take any of your flame wars and
personal issues back to where they originate, or walk away. Don’t escalate
what appears to be a personal issue by spreading it to another NG. Especially
since you are injecting what looks to be, at least a 9 year old battle into
rec.photo.digital.

Personally I don’t need to see this, and I don’t appreciate the
intrusion, so I will probably just kill this thread.

Savageduck

Old May 28th 17, 05:24 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 28/05/2017 16:49, David B. wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a 'live' link)

This is what the page says:-

Welcome to the home of Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

Why tekrider? Well, it was available, while techrider was not; that
domain seems to belong to a young man in Oslo, though there is only a
parking page at this writing. Oh, and my spouse says "Tek" is modern
Nerdic geek-speak. Note also that tekrider.com belongs to a fellow in
Ontario, Canada who sells snowmobile clothing. No relation...

I have been a motorcycle rider for about 56 years, and a technical guy
for all of my employed life, but I am now retired. I have ridden
somewhere a bit over a half-million miles on two wheels.

We all see a lot of web pages with visitor or hit counters on them. So
why should I skip that normally-useless bit of fluff?

You are visitor number

2,957,761

Since yesterday.

--
The visitor number changes dramatically if one refreshes the page! In
other words, it's 'lying' - perhaps just a joke! Perhaps - but can one
Old May 28th 17, 05:45 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 28/05/2017 17:21, Savageduck wrote:
On May 28, 2017, David B. wrote
(in article ):

David B. wrote:

[...]

If I have caused offense, Savageduck, I apologize.

My perception has been that there really are good and honest folk on
'rec.photo.digital, some of whom are 'computer savvy'. There was/is
something untoward going on with the links and URLs involving the
'Tekrider.net' site and I had hoped that someone reading on 'rpd' might
have some idea just HOW the links were being manipulated.

I've seen with pleasure how good you are at photography. :-)

You may have little understanding of 'computing' though, so will
understand your frustration at being unable to see the wood for the
trees! ;-)

I'd much prefer you to keep an open mind and help me if you are able.

Old May 28th 17, 06:31 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Beauregard T. Shagnasty

David B. wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a 'live' link)

There you go again, dragging innocent and uninterested people into your
world of STALKING. BTW, I would click on a live link long before I would
ever consider clicking on your dropbox screenshots (where you track who
visited).

[SNIP untruths that you posted.]

You will not be receiving any emails from me.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

Why should I give you more STALKING information?

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at 're.photo.digital')

My apologies for the crossposting STALKER involving people at r.p.d. --
you can be assured he himself will not do so, with any sincerity. It's not
in his nature at all.

--
-bts
Old May 28th 17, 09:31 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 28/05/2017 18:31, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a 'live' link)

There you go again, dragging innocent and uninterested people into your
world of STALKING. BTW, I would click on a live link long before I would
ever consider clicking on your dropbox screenshots (where you track who
visited).

Here's the screenshot of your site:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/os3b2szqzg... 17.tiff?dl=0

[SNIP untruths that you posted.]

I posted *NO* untruths! Why do you *LIE*, BTS?

You will not be receiving any emails from me.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

Why should I give you more STALKING information?

You are not straight-forward and honest. I must have been crazy to put
my trust in you - at a time when I thought that you, too, cared about
people.

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at 're.photo.digital')

My apologies for the crossposting STALKER involving people at r.p.d. --
you can be assured he himself will not do so, with any sincerity. It's not
in his nature at all.

Everything posted on my LinkedIn page is the absolute truth. Unlike YOU,
I have nothing at all to hide.

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Savageduck
news.com Sun, 28
May 2017 16:21:13 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On May 28, 2017, David B. wrote
(in article ):

David B. wrote:

[...]

You still haven't figured him out?

So I suggest you kill the X-post, and take any of your flame wars
and personal issues back to where they originate, or walk away.

That's not his style. You're wasting your time with your helpful
suggestions. They aren't what he's looking for, and, you will find
out, first hand, he'll ignore your advice.

Don't escalate what appears to be a personal issue by spreading
it to another NG. Especially since you are injecting what looks to
be, at least a 9 year old battle into rec.photo.digital.

That was done to solicit assistance in the battle, from those of you
who hangout in that newsgroup. Do you understand, that, yet? David
Brooks is a stalker, a psycho nutjob stalker, and, he tried to use
you all to help him out. I'm aware of the fact you've claimed to have
blocked me, but, that's okay. This reply is general in nature and not
specifically intended for you.

I hope none of you from rec.photo.digital exchanged email or anything
else of a personal nature with him. I did try to warn you. Albeit,
possibly too late for some of you. Ah well. Those who didn't take my
advice and wrongly labeled me a troll for providing it, you'll learn
the hard way I was right.

Personally I don't need to see this, and I don't appreciate
the intrusion, so I will probably just kill this thread.

Killing this thread isn't going to help you. David Brooks came to
your newsgroup with bad intentions. Several of you responded to him,
despite his efforts to try and continue his stalking campaign. This
I'm afraid this thread is part of the consequence for having done
that. It's going to get a bit more messy in your newsgroup long
before it cleans up. You took his bait, generally speaking. And, it
was tainted. Now, you'll have an upset stomach for your trouble.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.
Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 16:45:02 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[snip]

If I have caused offense, Savageduck, I apologize.

Yet, you are going to continue. You've let to leave the newsgroup out
of your crossposts. Your apology to Savageduck is just as hollow as
the ones you've written to myself, BTS (in this very thread) and
others you've wronged in one way shape or form.

My perception has been that there really are good and honest folk
on 'rec.photo.digital, some of whom are 'computer savvy'. There
was/is something untoward going on with the links and URLs
involving the 'Tekrider.net' site and I had hoped that someone
reading on 'rpd' might have some idea just HOW the links were
being manipulated.

Computer savvy, to a point, I suspect. Not exactly what you need to
deal with me, though. And, here you go, attacking the tekrider
site whilest you wait to see if he took your apology bait and downs
the page that wish wasn't there. Now, you should do the right thing
other than leaving that newsgroup and tell them why the page exists
(other than to warn others about you), but, since I know you well
enough to know you won't do that, I'm going to help you remember:

I've seen with pleasure how good you are at photography. :-)

You should have observed from a distance, and, not tried to con him
(which is exactly what you did) into helping you further stalk me,
David. I can't say for sure, because I don't know the individual,
but, I would hope they aren't stupid enough to take your compliment
as a compliment, but, rather, see it for what it really is.

You may have little understanding of 'computing' though, so will
understand your frustration at being unable to see the wood for
the trees! ;-)

No worries, he doesn't realize what you are, yet. It may take a
considerable amount of time for him to catch on.

I'd much prefer you to keep an open mind and help me if you are
able.

Help you do what, David? Stalk me, or others?

Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 16:24:20 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

The visitor number changes dramatically if one refreshes the page!
In other words, it's 'lying' - perhaps just a joke! Perhaps - but
can one really trust the rest of the site?

ROFL. I see you've gone from apologizing to him, to attempting to
discredit his sites contents; all in the same thread within a short
period of time. A new record for you, perhaps?

And, you left that in a signature, so it was quite intentional to try
and 'hide' it on your part, David. Hide it in the sense that some news
readers are configured to strip them when the user elects to read your
post. As well as not including them when an individual elects to
respond to your post. You incorrectly think that you're very clever.