X-T2 @ Yosemite Today SOOC

Old May 22nd 17, 05:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default X-T2 @ Yosemite Today SOOC

In article , PAS wrote:

I'm with you on that one. All a mater of taste. I love heavy metal, my
mom and dad always said it was horrible noise.
have you heard grindcore?
Ugh, don't like it at all. Same for death metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dun7KkHd1qA

Very cool!

indeed.
Old May 22nd 17, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 22 May 2017 10:58:33 -0400, PAS wrote:

On 5/19/2017 7:03 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/19/2017 5:29 PM, Ron C wrote:
On 5/19/2017 5:59 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/18/2017 10:49 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2017 22:46:09 -0400, PeterN

On 2017-05-19 02:26:04 +0000, PeterN
said:

On 5/18/2017 8:35 PM, Bill W wrote:

snip

Good to hear. I usually go for accuracy, but decided to just go
with
what I felt looked nice to my eye.

I go for impression, rarely for accuracy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2quthg7matfxs8/Boron%20Botanical1filtered.jpg?dl=0

Your are, if nothing else, artistically predictable. ;-)

My impression of a Chihuly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8w53i3y3m9cv8m/Dale%20Chihuly1.jpg?dl=0

That man belongs in art prison for fraud.

You may not like it, but it is art. He has a major exhibit at the BBG.

Darn, for a moment I thought this thread was going to
drift in to the weird world of artistic impressions.

I wouldn't want this hanging on my wall, yet I guess it is art.

http://www.thefader.com/2017/05/18/jean-michel-basquiat-painting-sold-for-a-record-110-million

I'm with you on that one. All a mater of taste. I love heavy metal, my
mom and dad always said it was horrible noise.

It still is. :-)

Eric Stevens