JPEG EXIF replacement on windows at home

Old July 9th 17, 08:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Diesel

Default JPEG EXIF replacement on windows at home

"David B."
Sun, 09 Jul 2017 09:34:59 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Do you realize that it was 'Mayayana' who found the hidden code on
the IdentIt.ca web site.

A marquee with the wrong configuration so you never see it scroll? How
was it 'hidden' exactly?

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing links.
Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

OTH,

That IS you and a very good truthful description of you.

In German, there are 70 slang words for penis:
# Sinep
# Banane
# Beidl
# Spatzi
# Lulu
# Schniedel
# Schniedelwutz
# Johannes
Old July 9th 17, 08:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_3_]

On 09-Jul-17 8:26 PM, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 09 Jul 2017 09:34:59 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Do you realize that it was 'Mayayana' who found the hidden code on
the IdentIt.ca web site.

A marquee with the wrong configuration so you never see it scroll? How
was it 'hidden' exactly?

You'll need to ask Mayayana.

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing links.
Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

WHY were the SPAM links hidden in the source code?

--
David B.
Old July 10th 17, 11:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_3_]

in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Do you realize that it was 'Mayayana' who found the hidden code on
the IdentIt.ca web site.

A marquee with the wrong configuration so you never see it scroll? How
was it 'hidden' exactly?

You'll need to ask Mayayana.

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing links.
Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

WHY were the SPAM links hidden in the source code?

I did enquire about this matter on the Microsoft Answers forum.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/au6zjy3pbj...PG%29.jpg?dl=0

For some reason, my post was deleted. :-(

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Old July 10th 17, 05:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Char Jackson

in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Do you realize that it was 'Mayayana' who found the hidden code on
the IdentIt.ca web site.

A marquee with the wrong configuration so you never see it scroll? How
was it 'hidden' exactly?

You'll need to ask Mayayana.

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing links.
Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

WHY were the SPAM links hidden in the source code?

I did enquire about this matter on the Microsoft Answers forum.

For some reason, my post was deleted. :-(

'For some reason". ;-) I like that. It sort of implies that you don't
fully realize that you're a kook.

Old July 11th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 09 Jul 2017 19:48:58 GMT
in alt.comp.os.windows-10, wrote:

On 09-Jul-17 8:26 PM, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 09 Jul 2017 09:34:59
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Do you realize that it was 'Mayayana' who found the hidden code
on the IdentIt.ca web site.

A marquee with the wrong configuration so you never see it
scroll? How was it 'hidden' exactly?

You'll need to ask Mayayana.

Why would I need to ask them? I'm asking you to explain your post.
I think you may also be misattributing who did what, but, that
doesn't really matter.

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing
links. Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

WHY were the SPAM links hidden in the source code?

No MIDs backing your statement up David? That's not like you.

We are NOT lost! I know EXACTLY where we are! Where are we? We're
lost.
Old July 11th 17, 09:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_3_]

Default Ping: MAYAYANA (was - JPEG EXIF replacement on windows at home)

Subject: Changed Hopefully Mayayana will explain

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing
links. Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

WHY were the SPAM links hidden in the source code?

No MIDs backing your statement up David? That's not like you.

Sorry!

Read here - CAREFULLY!

Old July 14th 17, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Diesel

"David B."
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:09:09 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 11-Jul-17 2:47 AM, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 09 Jul 2017 19:48:58
GMT in alt.comp.os.windows-10, wrote:

On 09-Jul-17 8:26 PM, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 09 Jul 2017 09:34:59
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Do you realize that it was 'Mayayana' who found the hidden
code on the IdentIt.ca web site.

A marquee with the wrong configuration so you never see it
scroll? How was it 'hidden' exactly?

You'll need to ask Mayayana.

Why would I need to ask them? I'm asking you to explain your
post. I think you may also be misattributing who did what, but,
that doesn't really matter.

It's a simple question David. Why are you having so much trouble
answering it?

You know, that SPAM code you claimed
didn't exist.

MIDs of this? How is it spam, David? You never see the ****ing
links. Great job on the part of the supposed spammer there.

WHY were the SPAM links hidden in the source code?

No MIDs backing your statement up David? That's not like you.

Sorry!

I don' think you've been genuine a single time in your life when
you've used that word. You slime, you lie, you besmirch, but, sorry
for any of it, you aren't.

Read here - CAREFULLY!

No thanks.

!Who! wal!ked acc!ross this ta!glin!e wit!h muddy fee!t!!