Micro 4/3 at ISO 3200

Old April 28th 17, 04:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Micro 4/3 at ISO 3200

In article , Davoud
wrote:

Davoud:
I give you ISO 200
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/33906585690. Dark day,
intermittent rain, Profoto B1 500 AirTTL studio flash in a Profoto
2'x2' RFI softbox. Triggered by a Profoto Air Remote TTL-C.

Whisky-dave:
Nice shot 'orrible insect we get them in the UK too most annoying when they
are flying around the house. Must try something like that myself, but all I
have are 3 extention tubes at the moment.

O, don't be that way. Give the little dudes a break. Ovum larva
imago mate deposit ova die. All in under 15 days. They don't
bite. In fact, many species don't eat at all in their adult stage. A
couple of species are considered pests in the larva stage because they
may nibble at plant roots, but even they are not a serious threat to
anyone. See my Canon macro-video of crane flies feeding on nectar here
https://vimeo.com/primordial/clumsy-crane-fly.

As for extension tubes, they are soooo 1950s. Whatever your camera,
someone makes a macro lens. Buy it.

I would agree with you on the extenders. Got a set too and use the
thinest one to get details with my Takumar 85/1.9. Stacking them makes
pictures fuzzy at the edge inwards but some folks don care for the edge
of the frame. I'm no one of theme though...

WhiskyDawe has a M3. Do you have any opinions on this one?

https://www.parkcameras.com/p/124523...ount/canon/ef-
m-28mm-f35-macro-is-stm-lens
--
teleportation kills
Old April 28th 17, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 27 April 2017 13:15:01 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,

On 2017-04-26 15:29:10 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

Well whatever they call that shiney thing you can see your
reflection
in when you take the lens off,

That "shiney thing" is the sensor you idiot.

That what I said !

...and that "shiney thing sensor" does not flap up and down. It doesn't
move at all.

Who's the ****ing idiot that asked sensor then ?

Do you have a mirror handy?

A few.

" What sensor flapping up and down?
If it does, that would be a serious concern for Canon."

It seems you have no idea of construction of mirrorless cameras,
even
yours.

I do others don't.

You have yet to present any evidence that you do.

I get a 1.2 second gap in video & sound when taking a photograph while
recording a movie and that is what is important to me an dt hat the max.
shooting speed is about 4 FPS, and I know that my battery when fully
charged
will last over 100 mins when doing video those are the things I found
via
using it rather than reading the soecs.

So who's the ****ing idiot ?

It seems the idiot is the one in sheltered employment in London.

What is sheltered employment in London ?

Do you want a list?

Yes please.

Oki... I'll help. Start by writing down your place of work at the top...
--
teleportation kills
Old April 28th 17, 01:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On 2017-04-26 15:29:10 +0000, Whisky-dave
said:

[...]

At the top of what ?

A pice of ordinary paper would do neatly... Where did you hide the
remains of the real Dave?
--
teleportation kills

On 2017-04-26 15:29:10 +0000, Whisky-dave

said:

[...]

A quarter of an anna , where would I find her and would she mind me writing
on her top ;-)

Soo... You hid the corpse in Anna's quarter? Oki...

I recommend that you stick to ordinary paper for your list... You did
say that you wanted one. After being done writing down your own place of
work add your parents and kid brother and a list you have.

On 2017-04-26 15:29:10 +0000, Whisky-dave

said:

[...]

? oki is that some sort of code I need to know what it means ?

I recommend that you stick to ordinary paper for your list...

It's not my list yuor the one that's meant to draw it up not me.
If you understood grammar

What is sheltered employment in London ?

Do you want a list?

Yes please.

As I wanted to know what you mean by sheltered employment in London.
like oki I've no idea what yuo mean by sheltered employment in London, unless
yuo mean does my woirkplace have a roof, well presently yes, but we've had
the woindows boarded but so they can remove a roof, whichb they estimate will
take untilo september perhaps longer, and they will need to move us out due
to the noise and other H&S issues.

You did
say that you wanted one.

yes I want to know what you mean by oki and sheltered employment in London.

After being done writing down your own place of
work add your parents and kid brother and a list you have.

How does that tell me what oki or sheltered employment in London means .
These words and idea seem to come from you not me.

You did say that you wanted one...

I wanted a list of things that tell me what sheltered employment in London
means compared to any other employment.

You wanted a list, kind not specified I must add and you will have one
if you follow the instructions given. It will be a self exercise for you
to draw proper conclusions. Oki?
--
teleportation kills
Old April 28th 17, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

I've just made a list of 35 osilascopes where they are located and the
contition of the probes for out stock check this year.

Oki...
--
teleportation kills
Old April 28th 17, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
android wrote:

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

I've just made a list of 35 osilascopes where they are located and the
contition of the probes for out stock check this year.

Oki...

Just like yesterday:

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war...herocks-when-s
weden-woke-up-to-find-a-russian-submarine-stuck-on-a-rock.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_S-363
--
teleportation kills