Winners!

Old August 1st 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Winners!

On 8/1/2017 11:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 31-Jul-17 9:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
[....]
I joined PSA, and get some pretty candid suggestions. A lot of my
inspiration from visiting museums, Many of which have significant
portions of their collections online.

Do you refer to THIS organization, Peter?

https://psa-photo.org/

Yes. I like the candid comments in their groups. I just joined last
year, and I will probably participate in the digital competitions this year.

--
PeterN
Old August 1st 17, 08:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

On 01-Aug-17 8:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 8/1/2017 11:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 31-Jul-17 9:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
[....]
I joined PSA, and get some pretty candid suggestions. A lot of my
inspiration from visiting museums, Many of which have significant
portions of their collections online.

Do you refer to THIS organization, Peter?

https://psa-photo.org/

Yes. I like the candid comments in their groups. I just joined last
year, and I will probably participate in the digital competitions this
year.

Thanks for confirming, Peter.

--
David B.

Here's a 'wave' from 'Diesel' (aka Dustin J. Cook)

http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5f...1d8d1a9ba7.jpg
Old August 2nd 17, 02:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 16:01:08 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 31-Jul-17 9:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
[....]
I joined PSA, and get some pretty candid suggestions. A lot of my
inspiration from visiting museums, Many of which have significant
portions of their collections online.

Do you refer to THIS organization, Peter?

https://psa-photo.org/

I did wonder for a minute why he should join https://www.psa.org.nz/

Eric Stevens
Old August 2nd 17, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Bill W news:s0iqncltn2ah28k5ka7afidhaa35hnt5l3@
4ax.com Sun, 30 Jul 2017 02:46:45 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 22:32:58 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Bill W
wrote:

Maybe time to start taking that Diesel fellow more seriously.

definitely not.

I meant on only one specific subject, one specific person who showed
up here about the same time... I personally think they're both crazy.

ROFL.

How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?
Old August 2nd 17, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Savageduck
news.com Sun, 30
Jul 2017 07:13:21 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

What disappoints me most with what has happened in this thread,
was when you added an unwelcome cross post to
*alt.politics.scorched-earth* as part of a response to nospam.
That was an act which, to put it mildly, raises my hackles. Even
more annoying is, this is not the first time you have done that
to inject disruptive individuals with little to no interest in
photography into this NG.

ROFL. I have a passing interest in photograpy. It's nowhere near the
interest or skill that you and several others possess, though.
Otherwise, I have no real interest in this newsgroup and only remain
primarily lurking to observe his activities here. After all, had it not
been for his post soliciting help dealing with me and your.. let's be
blunt, assinine response to his stalking request, I wouldn't even
bother with this place.

This won't be the last time he raises your hackles, either. He's quite
good at doing that to almost everyone he encounters. You'll learn this,
soon enough.

A blate cat maks a prood moose.- Old Scot saying
Old August 2nd 17, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 07:29:14 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

I can understand why you feel as you do. I'll take on board what
you have said.

ROFL. And promptly toss it in the nearest trashbin.

Cry 'Ribbid' and loose the Frogs of War!
Old August 2nd 17, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
news in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01-Aug-17 8:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 8/1/2017 11:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 31-Jul-17 9:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
[....]
I joined PSA, and get some pretty candid suggestions. A lot of
my inspiration from visiting museums, Many of which have
significant portions of their collections online.

Do you refer to THIS organization, Peter?

https://psa-photo.org/

Yes. I like the candid comments in their groups. I just joined
last year, and I will probably participate in the digital
competitions this year.

Thanks for confirming, Peter.

--
David B.

Here's a 'wave' from 'Diesel' (aka Dustin J. Cook)

http://picpaste.com/951fe240531deb5f...1d8d1a9ba7.jpg

Except that's not a wave...nice attempt to dox, again, though.

In return, I present this:
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg

I think mines better. ROFL. For a couple of reasons. One, I didn't
knowingly violate anyones copyrights creating it. And two, mine has
alot more than just your name, information wise. Three, it's been
included in various releases for months now; so I'd state a low number,
that being; a million or more people have it now.

Just how old is trisha?

As goatherd learns his trade by goat, so writer learns his trade by
wrote.