better touch screen

Old June 20th 17, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dale

Default better touch screen

awhile ago I suggested a touch screen that would allow the use of
regular artistic instruments (brushes, etc.)

what about substrate layers that you could add on top of the screen that
would simulate artistic substrates (like sliding in a piece of paper or
a canvas)?

--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org
Old June 20th 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

dale:
awhile ago I suggested a touch screen that would allow the use of
regular artistic instruments (brushes, etc.)

what about substrate layers that you could add on top of the screen that
would simulate artistic substrates (like sliding in a piece of paper or
a canvas)?

No sense trying to reinvent the wheel. Have you tried a Wacom Intuos? I
suggest you do so before embarking on a multi-year,
multi-million-dollar development program. My Intuos is more than
adequate for the great majority of artistic needs.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old June 20th 17, 06:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Davoud
wrote:

awhile ago I suggested a touch screen that would allow the use of
regular artistic instruments (brushes, etc.)

what about substrate layers that you could add on top of the screen that
would simulate artistic substrates (like sliding in a piece of paper or
a canvas)?

No sense trying to reinvent the wheel. Have you tried a Wacom Intuos? I
suggest you do so before embarking on a multi-year,
multi-million-dollar development program. My Intuos is more than
adequate for the great majority of artistic needs.

try an ipad pro with promotion. it makes the intuos, which is an
excellent product, look and feel primitive.
Old June 20th 17, 07:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article , Davoud
wrote:

[---]

You are responding to it. Bad Davoud! Sit!!!
--
teleportation kills
Old June 20th 17, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dale

On 6/20/17 2:19 PM, android wrote:
In article , Davoud
wrote:

[---]

You are responding to it. Bad Davoud! Sit!!!

this deserves a follow-up

--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org
Old June 21st 17, 03:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

android:
You are responding to it. Bad Davoud! Sit!!!

dale:
this deserves a follow-up

I think I see what android means; I looked at your FB page and saw some
really sad pseudoscience nonsense. The real world isn't fascinating
enough for you? "The human body...is made from light - science of the
soul?" Really? That's some very pathetic bull****.

Old June 21st 17, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article , Davoud
wrote:

android:
You are responding to it. Bad Davoud! Sit!!!

dale:
this deserves a follow-up

I think I see what android means; I looked at your FB page and saw some
really sad pseudoscience nonsense. The real world isn't fascinating
enough for you? "The human body...is made from light - science of the
soul?" Really? That's some very pathetic bull****.

No FB research needed, really...
--
teleportation kills
Old June 21st 17, 02:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dale

On 6/20/17 11:27 PM, android wrote:
In article , Davoud
wrote:

android:
You are responding to it. Bad Davoud! Sit!!!

dale:
this deserves a follow-up

I think I see what android means; I looked at your FB page and saw some
really sad pseudoscience nonsense. The real world isn't fascinating
enough for you? "The human body...is made from light - science of the
soul?" Really? That's some very pathetic bull****.

No FB research needed, really...

okay, maybe you don't slip in a canvas, but have different clear touch
panels you can switch that simulate the effects of different substrates

--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org

Old June 21st 17, 02:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dale

On 6/20/17 10:36 PM, Davoud wrote:
android:
You are responding to it. Bad Davoud! Sit!!!

dale:
this deserves a follow-up

I think I see what android means; I looked at your FB page and saw some
really sad pseudoscience nonsense. The real world isn't fascinating
enough for you? "The human body...is made from light - science of the
soul?" Really? That's some very pathetic bull****.

look this one up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathem...rse_hypothesis

--