New promotion from 'ON'

Old June 17th 17, 06:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default New promotion from 'ON'

Looks like a good deal!

Details he- https://www.on1.com/promo/0617-photo2017/?

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old June 17th 17, 07:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jun 16, 2017, David B. wrote
(in article ):

Looks like a good deal!

Details he- https://www.on1.com/promo/0617-photo2017/?

On1 have developed a winner with their On1 Photo RAW 2017.
I was a somewhat disappointed early adopter last year when it was not quite
ready for primetime. Since then there have been several updates and
improvements, and they plan several development updates through this year.
With the current release it is on my list of recommended photo editing
software. It is cross platform, and could be considered by many as a
legitimate replacement for Lightroom/Photoshop.

I used the older On1 plugins with my normal Lightroom+Photoshop workflow, and
I use this edition as part of my LR+PS workflow and as a standalone. Over the
past 2-3 years I have road tested several of the new photo editing options,
several of those are well worth considering for folks wanting to either
supplement an LR+PS workfow, or replacing it.

Depending on actual need YMMV, but along with On1 Photo RAW 2017, it is worth
looking at AlienSkin Exposure X2, MacPhun’s Luminar (I believe they have an
active deal), and Affinity Photo. Some are cross platform, and Luminar has a
Windows editions in the works.
https://www.alienskin.com/exposure/
https://macphun.com/luminar
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/ Affinity, being a UK product, also
has a UK site.

Savageduck

Old June 17th 17, 08:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 17/06/2017 07:57, Savageduck wrote:
[...]

Many thanks for your comments, Savageduck.

I did ask about MacPhun he Message-ID:

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."