What's the problem?

Old May 28th 17, 11:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.2600
David B.

Default What's the problem?

On 28/05/2017 00:27, nospam wrote:
In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t367wcggu...t%21.tiff?dl=0

I know 'You are an idiot" from old, in several variations.

This is the first time I have seen it preceded by "Phishing Attempt!
This page is part of a phishing attemt" and provided with a button
labeled 'Take me back to safety'.

Needless to say, I did not click the button but killed the browser tab
instead.

I hope nobody fell for it.

there's nothing to click and nothing to fall for.

That is true.

it's a screenshot of a phishing attempt alert.

That is true, too!
the joke is on you.

*It wasn't a joke*!

The question is WHY did WOT throw up the warning? I was using Safari.

The link 'worked' immediately when pasted into Google Chrome. In other
words, I heard the 'You are an idiot' sound and there was also graphics
showing 'You are an idiot'. In case of doubt, I mean THIS link:-

This is what I see this morning:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxxjeebl1y...1 7.tiff?dl=0

There is *NO* sound now!

What do other folk reading here see?

--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

Old May 29th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D...1Gu5I/AAAAAAAA
C5Q/5xWBcNeV9TEfaY3S0ZpLJCNxXooOzWRaACNYB/s288/raidintro.mov

Have you tried doing anything about that yet, David? ROFL!

Let me remind you of what you wrote to me.

"Google will, I'm absolutely sure, welcome your 'complaint' with
open arms! :-) Please 'give it a whirl', Dustin!"

I took you up on your offer, David. I gave it a 'whirl'. I must have
whirled good, because your unauthorized modified copy of my video has
been removed from youtube. I'm not sure if our conversation in comments
section made it easier for them to determine you didn't have permission
and it wasn't your video or not, but, I suspect your comments didn't help
you and probably made their decision that much easier.

Did you know that I got an email each time you wrote another comment
(with a copy of it?) to that video? You've already learned from
experience with me that I retain ALL emails I send/get, so, those have
been archived too. I'm sure they'll be useful later on...

Btw, google earth pro is frakking awesome! Especially on Linux.. R0x0rs.
QuadCore CPU certainly doesn't hurt.

Old May 29th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.2600
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 07:15:58 GMT
in alt.2600, wrote:

My apology if you felt I was trying to trick you in some way. I
most certainly wasn't.

Heh, this time...

I provided the image (snipped with 'Grab') to illustrate that the
link https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php did *NOT*
go to the website of 'Beauregard T. Shagnasty' (aka Tekrider) but
instead went to the 'You are an idiot' URL. (but I might well be
wrong about that!!!)

Do you remember why that page was created?

You're welcome.

There is a modicum of trickery on the Internet and it's awfully
difficult to pin down the bad guys! ;-)

Not always. You post on a near daily basis, and, you're a confirmed,
bad guy.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.
Old May 29th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.2600
Diesel

Eric Stevens
Sun, 28 May 2017
09:12:42 GMT in alt.2600, wrote:

On Sat, 27 May 2017 20:35:38 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric
Stevens wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t367wcggu...u%20are%20an%2
0idiot%20-%20
redirect%21.tiff?dl=0

I know 'You are an idiot" from old, in several variations.

This is the first time I have seen it preceded by "Phishing
Attempt! This page is part of a phishing attemt" and provided
with a button labeled 'Take me back to safety'.

Needless to say, I did not click the button but killed the
browser tab instead.

I hope nobody fell for it.

there's nothing to click and nothing to fall for.

it's a screenshot of a phishing attempt alert.

the joke is on you.

Given the history of these guys, would you really trust what
appears to be screen shot to be a screen shot?

it's clear that it's a screenshot, one which can easily be
downloaded.

It's not hard to fool Dropbox with a change of file name.

a lot harder than it is to fool you.

You are getting desparate.

nospam has a point, though. It was clearly a screenshot. Nothing to
do with trust. I'm not sure what you mean by history either.

Old May 29th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Sad, indeed.

What's actually sad is your brown nosing efforts in rec.photo.digital
trying to get in good with someone who isn't exactly a poster child for
doing the right thing. He seems to have quite the ego too.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/huntzinger.com

I bet he doesn't drink nearly as much as you do, on a daily basis,
though.

Old May 29th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Thu, 25 May 2017 19:43:36 GMT in
rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 24/05/2017 13:38, Diesel wrote:
-hh
news:5039012d-342e-4286-a132- Mon,
22 May 2017 18:11:23 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 12:41:21 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
On Fri, 12 May 2017 22:08:54 GMT -hh wrote:

Oh, look: a troll commenting on an old thread.

Cute, a google groups user calling me *a troll*. What ever shall
I do.

How about admitting that that is EXACTLY what you are, Dustin?!!!
;-)

I would, if it was actually a true statement. I'm an honest fellow,
David. I told you upfront when you asked via email that i'm also
known as Raid, and, I fully admitted to having authored the viruses
you asked me about, too. You had no issues with me, until I wouldn't
hack those two web forums for you and turn over any information I
found along the way. Upto that point, you were pretending to be
someone who wanted to become my 'friend'. I don't think what you
tried to do was a kosher thing to be doing, and, I don't think your
years long efforts to stalk me is the right thing for you to be
doing, either.

I don't think that begging others to help you stalk me is the right
thing to be doing, either.

MID:

From the Internet:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1aywsna4x4...0J%20Cook%20-%
20Address%20info..tiff?dl=0

Can YOU verify the information?

MID:

Perhaps this additional information regarding his date of birth will
be
helpful in identifying his ACTUAL address?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...t+Wilders.tiff

Feb 8, 1978

The link also provides confirmation of his web site and his use of
Raid/Slam as his 'handle'.

Hey, I do owe you a small thank you though. So, I thank you for
setting a few people here straight concerning that comment about my
bluffing with regard to techie skills. I don't think you meant to do
that to them, especially considering you're trying your best to brown
nose them for help. Why didn't you share the Malwarebytes screen shot
with my name plastered on the about page? I had to do it for HH,
instead. And, he didn't seem to appreciate it. ROFL. My bad. I
thought he wanted proof of my techie knowledge. Maybe I misunderstood
what he meant by 'bluffing' about it. Eh? Yea, that's it. I
misunderstood him.

Old May 29th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.2600
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 10:24:29 GMT
in alt.2600, wrote:

The question is WHY did WOT throw up the warning? I was using
Safari.

Just another example of you not understanding the basics and having to
ask others for help, all the time. You refuse to learn ANYTHING on your
own. Those ignorant enough (as I once was) to assist you to a point,
get your stalking in return for their effort. You were fine with me
until I wouldn't hack those two web sites for you. You even offered to
pay me to do it, and, when I declined, you decided you had a problem
with me and tried to 'dox' me for my trouble. You're an asshole like
that.

The time you waste trying to stalk people, attempt to dox them, take
screenshots of your efforts (you don't use text files to store
information?) could be better spent learning how the www works, how the
internet works, and, how the computer you're using actually works! But,
you won't take the time. You want others to do everything for you.
You're a lazy asshole!

And, btw, he did you another solid; modified the MID string on the site
dedicated to you. To keep it from easily being recovered. As my Usenet
client keeps copies just as my email client does, I found it.

And, since I know how much you LOVE howardknight.. I created a friendly
link for people to get the full scoop on why the page exists:

What do other folk reading here see?

I see the actual site that you requested be created. In fact, you
DEMANDED IT. Click the url above for proof.

So, are you going to give me your opinion of this digital pictu

http://picpaste.com/RqBgftvA.jpg

I warned you about the pic above, and told you, if you left me alone
from that point forward, that pic would never have been distributed
with any releases. You, thinking your god or something, wouldn't heed
the sound advice and you wanted to keep going. So, true to my word, the
pic has been released, and, it ****ed you off to the point where you
hijacked a thread in rec.photo.digital begging! for help:

MID:

Do, please, read the WHOLE thread started by Mr Cook - called "Wanna
torrent? " - on the 'alt.computer.workshop' group.

Just *HOW* can I 'hang him out to dry'? (if you catch my drift!)

You've since created a new thread, continuing to beg! for help:

MID:

From the Internet:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1aywsna4x4...0J%20Cook%20-%
20Address%20info..tiff?dl=0

Can YOU verify the information?

MID:

Perhaps this additional information regarding his date of birth will be
helpful in identifying his ACTUAL address?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...t+Wilders.tiff

You are exactly what I claimed you were, when I first posted here,
David. And, you confirmed it for me; without anyone having to read our
email correspondence.

So tell me something, and answer honestly, and I might give you the
actual city I reside in.. Why do you want my address so badly? What
good do you think it'll do you to have it? I'm curious. Remember, an
honest answer might just get you a valid city name on me. Cluebyfour:
the ones you have shown me so far with your screenshots are a bit off
the mark.