Orchid Shots

Old May 11th 17, 09:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Orchid Shots

On 2017-05-11 16:49:02 +0000, PeterN said:

On 3/15/2017 8:27 PM, Savageduck wrote:
This orchid has taken 2 years to bloom again and is emerging by the
hour.
The first two shots are LR processed RAW, and the third is a SOOC
JPEG.

X-E2 +18-55mm:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pb4uycmw1685tu4/DSF4329.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wusbkmsxl320wbx/DSF4328.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6iiw7wvfhzbhy4/DSCF4331.jpg

They are nice shots, bout there is something that bothers me about the
SOOC JPEG.

...er, OK.
Let us know when you can pin point just what it is that bothers you
about that photo.

The white areas in the background keep drawing my eye away from the
flower.

OK. However, with the background OoF that shouldnt be an issue.

The empty branch contributes nothing to the image, and diminishes the
importance of the subject.

What empty branch?
There is only the stem with the blossom and buds.

Sorry Duck, it just doesn't look like a clean image that I would want
to hang on my wall.

That's OK. I was just documenting the emerging blossoms. It was never
intended to be "wall worthy" fine art.

shat is also a purpose of photography.

--
PeterN
Old May 11th 17, 10:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Old May 12th 17, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2017-05-11 16:49:02 +0000, PeterN said:

[...]

Documentation of an event, or series of events is also a purpose of
photography. Yeah! I had an obvious typo.

--
PeterN
Old May 12th 17, 11:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

Well perhaps he means shat photography aka **** photogrphy from the past.
Here in the UK shat is the past tense of ****, so while I find it ammuing I
doubt that's what was meant but I can work out what he meant because
functionsing human brains can work it out, I think he meant to type "that"

Not that I know anyfing about tpyos ;-)

Don't be modest. You are obviously using a custom typo generator...
--
teleportation kills