Racoon

Old March 3rd 05, 02:45 PM

Default Racoon

I found a dead racoon in the road yesterday. A bus ran over it. What's
the best way to cook it?

Old March 3rd 05, 08:40 PM
Weasel

wrote in message
oups.com...
I found a dead racoon in the road yesterday. A bus ran over it. What's
the best way to cook it?

You are a seriously weird person. Has anyone around here told you to seek
professional help? Seems to me your old ****ed up head has got a bad case
of something. Maybe you are having a LSD flashback or something?
Forgotten your prozaq? I do not know as I am not a professional head
shrinker, but you seem to be off your trolley.

My understanding is racoon tastes best with vinegar potato chips after
broiling to a crisp on the hood of an old bus. Maybe the same bus who hit
you in the head while you were trying to lick the ass of the racoon that it
ran over?

Old March 3rd 05, 09:09 PM

Weasel wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I found a dead racoon in the road yesterday. A bus ran over it.

What's
the best way to cook it?

You are a seriously weird person. Has anyone around here told you to

seek
professional help?

Professionals can't help me. I know all their tricks.

Seems to me your old ****ed up head has got a bad case
of something. Maybe you are having a LSD flashback or something?
Forgotten your prozaq? I do not know as I am not a professional head

shrinker, but you seem to be off your trolley.

My understanding is racoon tastes best with vinegar potato chips

after
broiling to a crisp on the hood of an old bus. Maybe the same bus

who hit
you in the head while you were trying to lick the ass of the racoon

that it
ran over?

You have a point there. I am unfamiliar with traditional racoon
preparation. That's why I sought advice here.

Old March 4th 05, 05:38 PM
RSD99

In your case ... probably best to eat it raw.

oups.com...

Old March 4th 05, 05:38 PM
RSD99

In your case ... probably best to eat it raw.

oups.com...

Old March 4th 05, 07:53 PM

RSD99 wrote:
In your case ... probably best to eat it raw.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I found a dead racoon in the road yesterday. A bus ran over it.

What's
the best way to cook it?

Perhaps with a 1974 wine?

Old March 11th 05, 02:33 AM
Tom

wrote in message
oups.com...
I found a dead racoon in the road yesterday. A bus ran over it. What's
the best way to cook it?

I don't know but I used to attend the annual fire department Coon Supper
until the old guy who provided the coon died. I knew the new provider and
he had a habit of picking up road kill, freezing it and selling it to the
fire department when the time came.
Tom.

Old March 15th 05, 08:57 PM
fotoobscura

"Uranium Committee" is crying out for attention. Give it to him/her/it
and you'll be asking for another Scarpetti which is likely two of the
same with a new alias.

Old March 20th 05, 01:00 PM
F.C. Trevor Gale

Greetings; I feel I must repeat,

As I have pointed out a couple of times before, Scarpitti /
Uraniumcommittee, you really do not encourage or assist anyone at all
with the gross majority of your comments. It would be revealing to
establish a count of constructive and meaningful words in your
vocabulary and subtract from that count the number of offensive and/or
vulgar words contained in your vocabulary.

As it happens I came across a package of old Ilford PAN-F 120-rollfilms
a few months ago with an expiry of 1980; I rated it at 2/3 box speed and
it worked fine. I will not be throwing this film out - it will be very
handy for checking my various medium-format gear for light leaks etc.,
and also for taking shots from my storage oscilloscope. I would suggest
to the original poster that they (a) ignore your line of derogatory
remarks and (b) try a roll at 2/3 box speed like I did.

Many folk are getting sick and tired of your splutterings.

My regards - F.C. Trevor Gale.