SPIKE TAKES A DIP!

Old August 23rd 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default SPIKE TAKES A DIP!

Went over to see Spike on my lunch hour today and wouldn't you know it,
it was his lunch hour, too!

http://www.pbase.com/image/65610285

Old August 23rd 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Went over to see Spike on my lunch hour today and wouldn't you know it,
it was his lunch hour, too!

http://www.pbase.com/image/65610285

Hey---- It's good ole Spike!
I see that damn nail is still hanging on.
Great pic of him Bret! Well done.
Helen

Old August 23rd 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
DD

In article om,
says...

Annika1980 wrote:
Went over to see Spike on my lunch hour today and wouldn't you know it,
it was his lunch hour, too!

http://www.pbase.com/image/65610285

Hey---- It's good ole Spike!
I see that damn nail is still hanging on.
Great pic of him Bret! Well done.
Helen

What Spike ain't telling is that the nail is actually some bling he paid
hefty dollar to have fitted.

--
www.nikongear.com
Sharing & Learning without boundaries.
Old August 23rd 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

DD wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/65610285

What Spike ain't telling is that the nail is actually some bling he paid
hefty dollar to have fitted.

If that thing doesn't fall off soon, I'll have to change his name to
Rusty.
Good thing for him it looks like a galvanized spike.