Wow. Block 3 trolls and the group is dead!

Old November 8th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

Default Wow. Block 3 trolls and the group is dead!

Absolutely amazing. Bret Douglas has succeeded in taking control of this
group!

Plonk him, the cyber slut and mark thomas and what's left? NO TRAFFIC!

Hardly worth the effort of looking when they make up the sum total of this
group's participants!

Oh well... Maybe I'll just cruise on over to Melbourne photo and see if
there's any action there.

Douglas

Old November 8th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 7, 9:09 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
Absolutely amazing. Bret Douglas has succeeded in taking control of this
group!

Who Rules?

Actually, it is just you who is so consumed by my aura.
You can't even go 3 posts without mentioning me in some way.
Face it, loser ..... I rule your butt!

Old November 8th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:47:21 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:09 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
Absolutely amazing. Bret Douglas has succeeded in taking control of
this group!

Who Rules?

Actually, it is just you who is so consumed by my aura. You can't even
go 3 posts without mentioning me in some way. Face it, loser ..... I
rule your butt!

It seems to me it's you who is the obesed one!
Impersonating me, using my images. You can't get much more jealousy than
that!

Now that's ruling you 'ol backwood kissing cousin!

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!
Old November 8th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Nov 7, 9:09 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
Absolutely amazing. Bret Douglas has succeeded in taking control of this
group!

Plonk him, the cyber slut and mark thomas and what's left? NO TRAFFIC!

Hardly worth the effort of looking when they make up the sum total of this
group's participants!

Oh well... Maybe I'll just cruise on over to Melbourne photo and see if
there's any action there.

Douglas

With all due respect Douglas, I don't think Margie would appreciate
you calling her a "cyber slut".

I see your true colors and your sick need to argue with anybody.
Well, I refuse to do on-line battles with you.
And to think I almost took your email from last month as genuine.
Helen

Old November 8th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 8, 5:49 am, Douglas wrote:

Actually, it is just you who is so consumed by my aura. You can't even
go 3 posts without mentioning me in some way. Face it, loser ..... I
rule your butt!

It seems to me it's you who is the obesed one!

Let's leave my ****in weight out of it!
And you don't have much room to talk there, fat man.

Old November 8th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

I thought you killfiled him?

Old November 8th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 7, 9:09 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
Absolutely amazing. Bret Douglas has succeeded in taking control of this
group!

Plonk him, the cyber slut and mark thomas and what's left? NO TRAFFIC!

Hardly worth the effort of looking when they make up the sum total of
this
group's participants!

Oh well... Maybe I'll just cruise on over to Melbourne photo and see if
there's any action there.

Douglas

With all due respect Douglas, I don't think Margie would appreciate
you calling her a "cyber slut".

I thought he meant Rita.

Old November 8th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message
I thought you killfiled him?

Different news server, different news reader. Looking for a better method.

Douglas

Old November 9th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 8, 4:46 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
I see your true colors and your sick need to argue with anybody.
Well, I refuse to do on-line battles with you.
And to think I almost took your email from last month as genuine.
Helen

Email? Bret is really getting into top gear now, sending you emails after
forging my identity -- again!

Yeah, and I guess the ones you wrote to me were really written by me
as well. Do you ever NOT lie?