Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

Old January 21st 07, 09:53 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
JoeT

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

MarkČ wrote:

No where in the world is there more quasi "standards" than on the
Internet. Everyone here has a perception of how it has to be and not
a single one has a clue how to make it that way.

If the largest manufacturer of software in the world defaults their
news reader to top posting, that's good enough for me. "Stick your
request for comments" in the same mail box you use to receive all the
other spam.

One day you and a couple of other militant morons will discover you
have no right to even attempt to impose your ideas of correctness on
anyone else and (hopefully) stop the practice... Although that might
actually be asking too much from those with such feeble powers of
deduction as you have Mark.

Once again, Douglas, you have me confused with someone else, as you've done
many times.
I have never...NEVER...jumped on someone for top-posting.
Not one SINGLE time.

Perhaps he can't keep the people in his conversations straight because
it's impossible to do so when quoted threads have multiple top posts
intermingled within them? It amazes me when people so thoroughly
illustrate the pitfalls of their own stubborn behavior while
simultaneously resorting to infantile name calling directed at those
who're simply trying to help them maintain a conversation in a sensible
form.

People have conversations in a chronological manner. This is normal.
unless of course, you're Yoda and speaking to a bunch of Jedi using mind
tricks...

The next line is in deference to those who believe that attempting to
follow *standards* isn't helpful in fostering the natural flow of
conversation and therefor, unnecessary.

(.anyway replies your reading be won't I , Douglas names me calling
childishly bother don't And)

Old January 21st 07, 10:12 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

:
: Now Douglas... (since you're surely reading this)...I would like to
simply
: point out that is NOT me. I hate to break it to
: you, but Mark is a rather common name, and there are many many Marks in
the
: world. Not just one. I'm MarkČ...ONLY MarkČ...and ONLY post as MarkČ.
:
: So...if you want to rail away at Mark Thomas, then have at it. Just do
: yourself a favor, and stop assuming that all people in the world named
Mark
: are one person.
:
: --
: Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by MarkČ at:
:
www.pbase.com/markuson
:
:
I know exactly who you are and what your habits are. You are the idiot who
thinks the moth picture is an excellent example of a "good" picture ROTFL at
that one child!.

Old January 21st 07, 10:16 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

So this comment is not yours, eh?
It's not about scrolling. It's simply about knowing exactly what a person's
comments are responding to.
This becomes especially important in conversations between several people,
where there are many comments about portions of other posts.

www.pbase.com/markuson

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
: Douglas wrote:
: I actually take you seriously Mark, about not being able to follow a
: thread properly unless it was bottom posted..
:
: What's funny about your comment there is that you can't even keep track of
: who PEOPLE are, Douglas!
: I've NEVER flamed anyone for top-posting.
:

Christ mate: get it right will you? You really can't follow a thread, can
you?

Old January 21st 07, 10:27 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Douglas wrote:
Now Douglas... (since you're surely reading this)...I would like to
simply point out that is NOT me. I hate to
break it to you, but Mark is a rather common name, and there are
many many Marks in the world. Not just one. I'm MarkČ...ONLY
MarkČ...and ONLY post as MarkČ.

So...if you want to rail away at Mark Thomas, then have at it. Just
do yourself a favor, and stop assuming that all people in the world
named Mark are one person.

www.pbase.com/markuson

I know exactly who you are and what your habits are. You are the
idiot who thinks the moth picture is an excellent example of a "good"
picture ROTFL at that one child!.

What the heck are you talking about, Douglas?

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old January 21st 07, 10:32 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Douglas wrote:
So this comment is not yours, eh?
It's not about scrolling. It's simply about knowing exactly what a
person's comments are responding to.
This becomes especially important in conversations between several
people, where there are many comments about portions of other posts.

Exactly what part of that information was inappropriate?

Douglas wrote:
I actually take you seriously Mark, about not being able to follow a
thread properly unless it was bottom posted..

What's funny about your comment there is that you can't even keep
track of who PEOPLE are, Douglas!
I've NEVER flamed anyone for top-posting.

Christ mate: get it right will you? You really can't follow a thread,
can you?

Was there supposed to be a point to what you just typed?

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old January 21st 07, 10:51 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

Your attitude JoeT, is almost as bad at mark moron's.

I know exactly what I'm doing and to whom I am addressing my remarks. Moron
here thinks I'm lashing out at the equally outspoken idiot who steals other
peoples images and puts them to his own (illegal) use on his own site
without asking permission and thinks there is no wrong in doing this. Maybe
I'm wrong and the old adage "it take one to know one" should reign?

Even a $500 cash reward did not uncover the real identity of this rotten
mongrel who thinks he's got support in these groups for his theft.
Eventually it will surface when he makes a slip and I'll be waiting. Every
dog has it's day and I'll have mine.

No not him... But a man so obsessed with his ideas of correctness, he
attempts to belittle others who participate in the group and show his
mastery of computers and Internet images as he derides anyone who doesn't
comply with his wants. Sadly there are quite a few of these sort of people
interspersed amongst the Usenet community. Maybe strutting their stuff here
makes up for having a little dick or something?

In case you have actually lost the plot Joe, being a Thunderbird user...
Outlook Express news reader catalogues replies so that following a thread
is only slowed down by those bottom posters who insist on posting their few
lines of comment at the bottom of 20 or 30 other people's messages which
forces civilised people to engage in scrolling down to the often one line of
quip, which is likely to induce RSI in the wheel finger if you persist with
your notion that your method is correct. Really... If you can't follow a
thread, what the hell are you doing trying to?

The fact is; Top posting no more or less correct than bottom posting. It's
just that I don't correct you for what I perceive as your annoying
behaviour... Akin to a smoker demanding the right to make everyone else a
passive smoker because they choose to smoke. So stop trying to impose your
idea of right on me now, will you?

As for insulting you... Why would I do that when you are simply engaging in
a discussion spelt out almost hourly in any of a few million newsgroups? No
friend, you can rest easy in my support of you having an opinion and the
right to express it just so long as you don't engage in personal
vilification like Mark Moron is doing to grandstand his opinion as he
hijacks someone else's thread.

He's only getting back what he gives and squealing like a stuck pig because
of it... Lovely fellow indeed. NOT! Armed with a can for freeze spray,
photographing colourful moths is child's play... Isn't it Mark?

Douglas

"JoeT" noway@today wrote in message
. ..
:

Old January 21st 07, 10:56 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

Cleaned out the shockers from Maui 2004 gallery did we?
---------------------------

:

Old January 21st 07, 11:07 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Douglas wrote:
Cleaned out the shockers from Maui 2004 gallery did we?

I haven't touched that gallery for at least two years, Doug, and it never
had a moth picture in it.

Doug, you have done this many times...where somebody gets you angry (in this
case, another mark, but Mark Thomas...not me)...and then you set about
attaching any offense you've ever taken against anyone...out on me. This is
a consistent problem you've had, and you're demonstrating it once again
here.

---------------------------

Old January 21st 07, 04:29 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Bill Funk

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:16:20 GMT, "Douglas"
wrote:

So this comment is not yours, eh?
It's not about scrolling. It's simply about knowing exactly what a person's
comments are responding to.
This becomes especially important in conversations between several people,
where there are many comments about portions of other posts.

*THAT* is not a flame.

--
Angelina Jolie moved into
a mansion in New Orleans
Old January 21st 07, 09:51 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

wrote:

So this comment is not yours, eh?
It's not about scrolling. It's simply about knowing exactly what a
person's comments are responding to.
This becomes especially important in conversations between several
people, where there are many comments about portions of other posts.

*THAT* is not a flame.

FINALLY a voice of SANITY.
Sheesh.
I really do think there are mental issues being displayed here, and I find
it rather disturbing.

www.pbase.com/markuson