Protect your pictures!

Old January 5th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

Default Protect your pictures!

Frequently,someone is to become involved in this problem.His(or her)
images and photos on his(or her) store(or website) are accessible to
everyone. Maybe the property is being used by others in their
store,homepages, forum or newsgroups. I just want to tell you how to
make copyright to the pictures that no one can steal your works that
you made.

There are several ways:
1)you can add watermark Over a Photo in Photoshop,you can read the help
article
fromhttp://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/apswatermark.htm

2)some tools give ready-made templates,with these templates you can add
watermark.

3)you can include text or emblem at different places in your images
with some specialized programs as Bacth watermark creator.Download from
http://www.easy-tools.net/

Old October 16th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
nowalkman

Thanks for that info, I was thinking of selling paintings and was worried
about copywright.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/....large-format/
More information at http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/faq.html