[SI] Steeples comments

Old March 1st 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
PeterN[_3_]

Default [SI] Steeples comments

On 2/12/2013 12:02 AM, Robert Coe wrote:
Best responses to a mandate in quite a while. The SI is clearly alive and
well. I'll try to be brief, as my alarm will go off at 4:19 AM (11 mins
earlier than usual).

Agreed.

Peter Newman Atlanta
Can't make up my mind. Colors are nice, but the picture is so busy my eyes
won't focus. On balance, I think it's OK.

Sorry about my late response.

Your eyes not focusing are the fault of the image, not your eyes. It was
a night shot, hand held, as I didn't want to carry a tripod on the
plane. I like the composition and will eventually do something with it.

Peter Newman Maine
Interesting, albeit busy. I'd prefer to see the entire flags, and for it to be
less murky overall.

There was still a morning haze that I tried to depict something beyond a
post card shot. I thought leaving a portion of the flags in would help.
You are right, it is not as strong an image as I would have liked.

As always, I appreciate comments positive or negative.

--
PeterN