rec.photo: live & let live

Old October 6th 04, 06:20 AM
Jim Phelps

"Udie Lafing" wrote in message

Jim Phelps is utterly worthwhile.

Keep posting Jim!!!
--
?
LOL

I have arrived! I was called worthless once. But he was the town drunk...

Old October 6th 04, 06:24 AM
Jim Phelps

"Donald Qualls" wrote in message
. com...

Thanks for the tip. I may give it a try once I get the camera figured out.

Old October 6th 04, 06:24 AM
Jim Phelps

Old October 6th 04, 12:38 PM
jjs

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message
Don't you have a Jobo machine? All it takes to process 4x5 in a film
tank
is the Jobo film reel 2509N.

Nick

Yup. That's in that list of 'accoutrements'. I bid on some on that
auction site. Guy even had the loader for sale. But, it wasn't in the
cards for me that day. I'll keep looking.

Right outside my house is a Jobo ATL2 awaiting trash pickup. Boxes of tubes
and bottles, too. Hope the trash guys don't charge me extra to take it
away.

Old October 6th 04, 12:41 PM
jjs

Plutonium Committee" wrote in message
om...
(Uranium Committee) wrote:

You lose a positron?

That would make him negative, right?

Old October 6th 04, 01:15 PM
Jim Phelps

"jjs" wrote in message
"Jim Phelps" wrote in message
Don't you have a Jobo machine? All it takes to process 4x5 in a film
tank
is the Jobo film reel 2509N.

Nick

Yup. That's in that list of 'accoutrements'. I bid on some on that
auction site. Guy even had the loader for sale. But, it wasn't in the
cards for me that day. I'll keep looking.

Right outside my house is a Jobo ATL2 awaiting trash pickup. Boxes of
tubes and bottles, too. Hope the trash guys don't charge me extra to take
it away.

I take it it's damaged beyond economical repair? I see those things going
on eBay.de all the time and for good money.

Old October 6th 04, 02:49 PM
Donald Qualls

Jim Phelps wrote:

"Nick Zentena" wrote in message

Jim Phelps wrote:

Thanks for the support. I knew I could count on you all.

Don't you have a Jobo machine? All it takes to process 4x5 in a film tank
is the Jobo film reel 2509N.

Nick

Yup. That's in that list of 'accoutrements'. I bid on some on that auction
site. Guy even had the loader for sale. But, it wasn't in the cards for me
that day. I'll keep looking.

FWIW, if you can operate a hand saw and power drill, you can make
developing tubes with daylight fill and drain. I did it, and they work
great for the Fomapan 100 from my plate cameras...

--
I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer
Lathe Building Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/HomebuiltLathe.htm
Speedway 7x12 Lathe Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/my7x12.htm