Outside my window, again!

Old August 21st 16, 09:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Mort[_3_]

Default Outside my window, again!

android wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 19:54:28 -0400, Mort wrote in
:

android wrote:
This is an early test shoot with my "new to me" Schneider 360/5,5...
Born in the late fifties, like me but in the south of Germany, unlike
me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i7xjeykjy...38260.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

Edit: Taken with the 1D2...

My PC says that the file is not there any more.

Any alternate URL? Is the problem at my end?

Mort Linder

I used my Mac for the upload. There could be a compatibility problem!
Seriously: Didn't you try the other link?

Hi,

Now that I am fully awake, the tinyurl did work, although the Dropbox
still does not. A tech geek told me that, "These electronics; they are
all crazy."

Stay well,

Mort
Old August 21st 16, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

On 21 Aug 2016 10:11:06 GMT, android wrote:

android wrote:
This is an early test shoot with my "new to me" Schneider 360/5,5...
Born in the late fifties, like me but in the south of Germany, unlike
me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i7xjeykjy...38260.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

Edit: Taken with the 1D2...

My PC says that the file is not there any more.

Any alternate URL? Is the problem at my end?

Mort Linder

I used my Mac for the upload. There could be a compatibility problem!
Seriously: Didn't you try the other link?

I saw it when you first posted it. Now it's gone. Windows 10. I think
it's more likely something at the dropbox end.

You didn't try the lover link either did ya. Honestly, can ANYBODY get a
membership these days. Must be the end of times!

Aah! It's back.

What did you do?

Eric Stevens
Old August 22nd 16, 06:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
android

android wrote:
This is an early test shoot with my "new to me" Schneider
360/5,5... Born in the late fifties, like me but in the south of
Germany, unlike me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i7xjeykjy...38260.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

Edit: Taken with the 1D2...

My PC says that the file is not there any more.

Any alternate URL? Is the problem at my end?

Mort Linder

I used my Mac for the upload. There could be a compatibility problem!
Seriously: Didn't you try the other link?

I saw it when you first posted it. Now it's gone. Windows 10. I think
it's more likely something at the dropbox end.

You didn't try the lover link either did ya. Honestly, can ANYBODY get a
membership these days. Must be the end of times!

Aah! It's back.

What did you do?

I put it back... Can't leave those thing up for ever and I thought that
that one was done with... ;-) I'll take it down Tuesday or something.
--
teleportation kills
Old August 22nd 16, 06:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
android

On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:24:44 -0400, Mort wrote in
:

android wrote:
This is an early test shoot with my "new to me" Schneider 360/5,5...
Born in the late fifties, like me but in the south of Germany, unlike
me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i7xjeykjy...38260.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

Edit: Taken with the 1D2...

My PC says that the file is not there any more.

Any alternate URL? Is the problem at my end?

Mort Linder

I used my Mac for the upload. There could be a compatibility problem!
Seriously: Didn't you try the other link?

Hi,

Now that I am fully awake, the tinyurl did work, although the Dropbox
still does not. A tech geek told me that, "These electronics; they are
all crazy."

Stay well,

Mort

I took it down I put it back... Can't leave those thing up for ever and I