Need photo storage/upload facility in Europe

Old June 25th 04, 12:05 PM
Chef!

Default Need photo storage/upload facility in Europe

Hello,
I am going to be travelling Europe for a couple of months and will be
snapping away on my digital camera all the time. My laptop recently died on
me and I was not going to replace it before I leave. Can anyone tell me or
has similar experience if there are internet cafes or photo processing shops
that will offload pics from my memory stick and burn my photos to CD?

TIA

Chef!

Old June 25th 04, 06:57 PM
Tumbleweed

"Chef!" wrote in message
Hello,
I am going to be travelling Europe for a couple of months and will be
snapping away on my digital camera all the time. My laptop recently died

on
me and I was not going to replace it before I leave. Can anyone tell me

or
has similar experience if there are internet cafes or photo processing

shops
that will offload pics from my memory stick and burn my photos to CD?

TIA

Chef!

Yes, "Europe" has plenty of internet cafes and photo processing shops, they
even have indoor toilets.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address

Old June 26th 04, 04:03 AM
stewy

"Chef!" wrote in message
the toilets for smoking?

We're not that crass. We do it in salubrious surroundings with like-minded
individuals.
You'll like europe, the rednecks are few and far between and the place is
more civilised than the shoot-em-up republican US

Old July 3rd 04, 05:54 PM
No spam Charles

Chef!

You should be able to take you memory stick into any photoshop in Europe or
Internet Cafe. If you are in the UK any branch of Boots the chemist, or any
large supermarket.

Enjoy your trip.

--
Charles Puckle

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/charles.puckle/
http://uk.geocities.com/rafaburtonwood/

Old July 6th 04, 03:24 AM

....or "Click! photo shops" within the hour. Basically any photoshop will
provide you with this service.
--
www.kasstzam.com/photo