Swimsuit & Lingerie Models Needed

Old April 5th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Swimsuit & Lingerie Models Needed

Hi-

Our online Model Agency needs your swimsuit & lingerie photos
for a new section.

Should help to promote your career and get you new paid assignments.

Thanks,

Neil Smith
Webmaster
http://www.linnylou.com

Old April 5th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"RW+/-" wrote in message
On 5 Apr 2006 11:24:40 -0700, linnylou wrote:

Hi-

Our online Model Agency needs your swimsuit & lingerie photos
for a new section.

Should help to promote your career and get you new paid assignments.

Thanks,

Neil Smith
Webmaster
http://www.linnylou.com

Spamming a site with broken links? tsk, tsk. and you call yourself a
webmaster?

When I tried to click on the site, I got an alarm popup saying that my
computer was trying to connect with PayPal, but that the certificate was
invalid . . .

Could this site be some kind of phishing or browser redirect scheme?

Old April 5th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

linnylou wrote:
Hi-

Our online Model Agency needs your swimsuit & lingerie photos
for a new section.

Should help to promote your career and get you new paid assignments.

Thanks,

Neil Smith
Webmaster
http://www.linnylou.com

Sure, what do you need? Do I have to shave my chest?
Old April 6th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Jeremy wrote:
"RW+/-" wrote in message
On 5 Apr 2006 11:24:40 -0700, linnylou wrote:

Hi-

Our online Model Agency needs your swimsuit & lingerie photos
for a new section.

Should help to promote your career and get you new paid
assignments.

Thanks,

Neil Smith
Webmaster
http://www.linnylou.com

Spamming a site with broken links? tsk, tsk. and you call yourself
webmaster?

When I tried to click on the site, I got an alarm popup saying that
my
computer was trying to connect with PayPal, but that the certificate
was invalid . . .

Could this site be some kind of phishing or browser redirect scheme?

Could be, but I got no pop-ups and a chance to view inocuous photos of
unremakable children and young women. I didn't investigate what else
is offered. Perhaps it's legitimate but inelegant?

--
Frank ess

Old April 6th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Cynicor wrote:

linnylou wrote:
Hi-

Our online Model Agency needs your swimsuit & lingerie photos
for a new section.

Should help to promote your career and get you new paid assignments.

Thanks,

Neil Smith
Webmaster
http://www.linnylou.com

Sure, what do you need? Do I have to shave my chest?

I look horrible in a teddy, me.

--
Paul (Everyone I know goes away in the end)
Stop and Look
Old April 6th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"½ Confused" wrote:

Paul wrote:

I look horrible in a teddy, me.

Please, no photos... heh