OT - Need access to this group?

Old March 3rd 05, 05:49 AM
Woodchuck Bill

Default OT - Need access to this group?

If anyone is interested in a free Usenet server...to access any of
the four new groups in the rec.photo.digital hierarchy, I will pass
on the information to you by e-mail. Just send an e-mail to
woodchuck.bill[AT]gmail.com, along with a brief explanation of why
you cannot currently access these groups (ISP does not offer the
groups, former AOL/Berlin, tired of using Google Groups, etc.).

I will try to get as many people as possible hooked up with free
reading and posting access, as long as I receive the request no
later than March 10. Please do not repost this.

:-)

[Followups set to alt.test]

--

Bill
Old March 3rd 05, 07:51 AM
henry

Woodchuck Bill Wrote:
If anyone is interested in a free Usenet server...to access any of
the four new groups in the rec.photo.digital hierarchy, I will pass
on the information to you by e-mail. Just send an e-mail to
woodchuck.bill[AT]gmail.com, along with a brief explanation of why
you cannot currently access these groups (ISP does not offer the
groups, former AOL/Berlin, tired of using Google Groups, etc.).

I will try to get as many people as possible hooked up with free
reading and posting access, as long as I receive the request no
later than March 10. Please do not repost this.

:-)

--

Bill

FYI,
This group and several others can also be accessed FREE at the
following url;

http://talkphoto.net/forum

They have a Usenet gateway there for Photo related groups. Join up
(free) and you can also post tothese groups.

Henry.

--
henry