Which Would You Choose?

Old December 4th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stephen Bishop

Default Which Would You Choose?

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:32:38 GMT, measekite
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 18:02:09 -0500, Stephen Bishop wrote:

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 04:13:53 GMT, measekite
wrote:

Luminous Landscape is having a contest. The winner can choose between a
Nikon D90 vs a Canon XSI.

I did look at both of them. I like the look and feel and controls of the
Canon but the Nikon is a model sort of between the Canon XSI and the Canon
50D and it costs more.

The D90, no question about it.

Why would that be your choice?

Absolutely superb image quality, especially for the price. Plus, the
incomparable feel and ergonomics of a Nikon.

Old December 8th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
measekite

wrote:

Luminous Landscape is having a contest. The winner can choose between a
Nikon D90 vs a Canon XSI.

I did look at both of them. I like the look and feel and controls of the
Canon but the Nikon is a model sort of between the Canon XSI and the Canon
50D and it costs more.

The D90, no question about it.

Why would that be your choice?

Because it is far more versatile than the Canon 50D which is arguably,
a step backward from the 40D, at least as far as image quality is
concerned. The XSI is just another cheezy, dated Rebel.

I think the Canon 50D is ahead of the D90 but the D90 is a head of the
XSI. But I like the feel of the XSI better.
Old December 8th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stephen Bishop

wrote:

Luminous Landscape is having a contest. The winner can choose between a
Nikon D90 vs a Canon XSI.

I did look at both of them. I like the look and feel and controls of the
Canon but the Nikon is a model sort of between the Canon XSI and the Canon
50D and it costs more.

The D90, no question about it.

Why would that be your choice?

Because it is far more versatile than the Canon 50D which is arguably,
a step backward from the 40D, at least as far as image quality is
concerned. The XSI is just another cheezy, dated Rebel.

I think the Canon 50D is ahead of the D90 but the D90 is a head of the
XSI. But I like the feel of the XSI better.

If you like the feel of the XSI better, then go for it. But if image
quality is more important to you, the D90 is the way to go.

Old December 9th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SteveG

The D90 .... I don't care which is the better camera, or worth more for
re-sale ... it's just the one I would want :-)

Regards

Steve G