Off Topic: 30 Killed in Protest as Outrage over Cartoons Spreads

Old February 9th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Off Topic: 30 Killed in Protest as Outrage over Cartoons Spreads

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
What is this thing you have against Fox News?

I have seen Fox News on satellite TV, it has no objectivity and is simply
mouthpiece or cheerleader for the government right or wrong.

That's not the Fox News I watch....They are always bitching about the
government........

Journalists are supposed to hold the government to account for their
actions, highlight wrongdoing and keep the people informed as objectively
as
humanly possible, not 'imbed' with the army and show only the army point
of
view and such like.

They do show a lot of the ground forces in Iraq's point of view, but that
just counteracts the constant harange by the other news services about all
the bad things that are happening there. There are a lot of Iraqi's who are
very happy with us, and the soldiers there see it every day.....Why
shouldn't we hear about it?

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
They wanted to increase their readership by running interesting
things....They succeeded. That's what I want any newspaper I get to
do.
Keep
me interested by printing controversial, and newsworthy stuff.

So a cartoon of Muhammad as terrorist bomber is "newsworthy stuff", you
want
to try another channel other than Fox if that kind of ****e passes for

you
as newsworthy.

What is this thing you have against Fox News? - Do you even get Fox News
there in Ireland? Or, have you just been listening to your Democratic
friends again..........

Old February 9th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

So you're claiming that the Republic of Ireland would use chemical
weapons against it's own population?

Nope, but I doubt somehow that traitors would be tolerated in a time of
national peril.

"Andrew Venor" wrote in message
Joseph Kewfi wrote:

And you're happy with "Iraqi law?" - give me a break, Kewfi....You

wouldn't

stand a chance under Iraqi law.....It bears no resemblance whatsoever to
Irish law......

lol, as if you'd know anything about Irish law. We have a law in Ireland
called 'the offences against the state act' . I suggest you look it up
before commenting on what an Irish government would do if an Irish town
sided with an invading power.

So you're claiming that the Republic of Ireland would use chemical
weapons against it's own population?

ALV

Old February 9th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in
:

So you're claiming that the Republic of Ireland would use chemical
weapons against it's own population?

Nope, but I doubt somehow that traitors would be tolerated in a time
of national peril.

Gawd, you're better at shooting down your own arguments than John Kerry!
Old February 9th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in
:

Perhaps they could learn to live under a real Democracy?

Bring in the electronic voting machines and you'll never have to worry
about a 'wrong' result again , ah Bill ?

Pfft! The mutant liberals running my county's election board were quite
able to buttf*ck a recent election the old-fashioned way - took 'em three
tries, but they finally conveniently "found" the votes necessary to elect
the luckhead fiberal they wanted in office.
Old February 9th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Tony Polson wrote in
:

"William Graham" wrote:

I don't know....You might be right. But I have heard (through the
grapevine?) that the Educated Iranians today are very sick of their
religious government, and long for secular leadership that will
tolerate more of the "Western way of life". I suspect that there could
be a happy medium between the old corrupt system and today's
fanatics.... Perhaps they could learn to live under a real Democracy?

Do you consider "a real democracy" to be one where one Presidential
candidate receives 500,000 votes more than the other, but loses?

Were you wanking off in the back of the class when they taught everyone
else about the electoral process?'

Or one where illegal wire-tapping of its own citizens is widely
practiced by the Government?

Creative, but utterly erroneous terminology. The NSA is legally
monitoring communications to and from suspected and known foreign enemy
agents.

If you want illegal domestic wiretapping, how about the Great Democrat
Jack Kennedy and his brother Robert asking J. Edgar Hoover to tap Martin
Luther King Jr. in hopes of digging up a little dirt?

Or that great civil libertarian Hillary Clinton and her stack of FBI
dossiers on American citizens?

Or my State's own Congressman 'Baghdad Jim' McDermott, proud purveyor of
illegally recorded phone comversations for political gain.

The problem with Americans' view of democracy in other countries is
that you think it is only democratic if the electorate votes for a
pro-American Government or Head of State.

Loonspeak.

In American eyes, the Iranian Presidential election is democratic only
if Ali Hashemi Rafsanjani wins, and the Palestinian Authority election
is democratic only if Hamas loses.

Hamas will dig Palestine's grave.

Iran and Palestine are certainly not less democratic than the USA.

More loonspeak.

Americans also don't like the fact that, in south America, several
important recent elections have resulted in defeats for pro-US
candidates. It isn't just South America. Most Europeans strongly
dislike the United States, and European politicians who express
pro-American views are unlikely ever to gain power.

Their loss.

A succession of opinion polls in the UK has shown that the ruling
Labour Party would gain significantly more votes if Tony Blair stepped
down as leader. Why? The voters don't like the fact that he supported
America in an illegal war started on the basis of a tissue of lies.
His support of G W Bush makes him an electoral liability, and he will
have to step down within months.

Yet more loonspeak.

But none of that worries the American people, over half of whom
apparently still believe that Iraq was in some way linked to 9/11.
Your President and Vice President said it was - they lied through
their teeth.

Transferrance.

Even though the Vice President has since admitted it was not true,
over half of Americans still believe it. There's really no hope for
you, is there?

Stupid, liberal Americans believe what they want to believe. Truth is at
best irrelevant.

As a nation, you are so easily fooled. How many Americans believe in
alien abductions? It's simply hilarious! Or it would be, if this
nation of idiots, led by the arch idiot Bush, didn't possess the
world's greatest stocks of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons -
all Weapons of Mass Destruction, just like the ones Iraq didn't have..

Delusion becomes you.

But there is hope for the rest of the world, because America's period
of world domination - military and economic - is coming to an end.
Just as the Roman and British Empires declined and fell, so will
yours. The real economic power has already begun to shift to Asia,
and you will *never* get it back.

Then you better start studying up on your Mao and/or Sharia...

In the meanwhile, we still find your whimpering amusing.
Old February 9th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Tony Polson wrote in
news
"William Graham" wrote:

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
Tony Polson wrote in
:

Paul Furman wrote:

It's not that simple to fix these places. You can't just go in &
shoot a bunch of guns and make things better. That's often the
problem not the solution.

What doesn't help is that the US invades other countries and
*fails*.

The US lost in Korea

South Korea is communist now?

Most modern wars aren't either "lost", or "won". Just because the
conflict doesn't end with a clear US victory, that doesn't mean that
we, "lost" the war.....Some sort of reasonable conclusion is usually
accomplished, and a stable situation is established which might not be
"perfection", but it isn't utter chaos either.......

The US-led coalition in Korea was being vanquished until the US
threatened to use nuclear weapons in a first strike. Without that
threat, you would have been in the sea.

You might want to check the purity of your crack supply...

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, the US lost.

....Which might be part of the reason why the rest of the world is so
fscked up and whiny ...
Old February 9th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Tony Polson wrote in
:

"William Graham" wrote:

Well, this atheist believes the problems we find are human created,
and that we who have the power, should do whatever we can to get rid
of tyrants, and make it right. IOW, I believe the US has the
responsibility to kill those who have proven themselves to be corrupt
killers of their own people, just as we get rid of the Jeffrey Dahmers
and other serial killers here. A murderer is a murderer, and just
because he resides elsewhere shouldn't give him the license to kill
innocent people.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are mass murderers, so presumably you
believe they should receive the same treatment?

Sniveling becomes you.

Most Europeans see Bush and the USA as a greater threat to world peace
than Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

Then most Europeans will come whining to the US for help when the pig
*******s come a'knockin'.
Old February 9th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in
:

I'm a registered Democrat and I completely reject Kewfi's arguments
too.

That isn't surprising, and your brain washed view of what Israel is
and who it serves aren't surprising.
The Democratic party is owned by the Jewish lobby, they lick Jewish
assholes worst than Bush Republicans even.

So ~that's~ Kewfi's problem - he's jealous that he can't even convince his
pig to lick ~his~ arsehole!
Old February 9th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in news:dsdonn$pk0$1
@reader01.news.esat.net:

As opposed to Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Oral Roberts, Jimmy
Swaggart, and Jim Baker all of whom became multi-millionaires from their
preaching.

I don't know anything about these Americans, I never heard of them before
only Pat Robertson, because he called for the US to assassinate the
Venezuelan president, I don't know who the others are, so cannot offer
comment.

Why the sudden change of heart? Your ignorance has never slowed you down
before...
Old February 9th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in
:

Golly, but you ~are~ Saddam's Little Helper, aren't you!

That ****ing Reagan give him the gas you idiot, Rumsfeld even met
Saddam in Baghdad in 1983 to take his order.

Says Kewfi the crackwhore.