British Columbia, Canada - New Photos

Old July 30th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Rebecca Ore

Default British Columbia, Canada - New Photos

In article ,
mike o'sullivan wrote:

Yes, because if you're top-posting it doesn't matter!

Yea, and you are such a lazy git that you didn't snip even one line of
what you were replying to.

And if you're trolling, nobody needs to read more.
Old July 30th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Matt Clara

On Jul 29, 2:29 pm, "Jürgen Exner" wrote:
Tom from WI wrote:
"Peter Jokan" wrote in message
Just wanted to let you know about my photography website. There are

Do you have to post this announcemnt on multiple newsgroups? Is it
really that important?

Well, you know, there are other jerks, even regulars, who don't understand
the difference between multi- and cross-posting, either.

PROUD TO PLONK
Life's too short to be trolled, spammed or get upset about lame
posters! Make the Net a better place by ignoring those who annoy you.
Don't be annoyed; keep your calm. Be proud to plonk.

If everyone took that stance, you'd be in most of our kill files for
your
hostile stereotyping of US citizens when you first appeared on this
group.

--
www.mattclara.com

Old July 30th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
policy_wonk

me too - very much agree !
and it's fun to annoy the self important internet police

"Tom from WI" wrote in message
t...
I like top posting myself. I don't like having to scroll down through two
screens of stuff just to see what the next person says. I getting old so
all that scrolling tkes precious moments out of my life :-)
Tom

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
Tom from WI wrote:
"Peter Jokan" wrote in message
Just wanted to let you know about my photography website. There are
Do you have to post this announcemnt on multiple newsgroups? Is it
really that important?

Well, you know, there are other jerks, even regulars, who don't
understand the difference between multi- and cross-posting, either.

PROUD TO PLONK
Life's too short to be trolled, spammed or get upset about lame
posters! Make the Net a better place by ignoring those who annoy you.
Don't be annoyed; keep your calm. Be proud to plonk.

Besides:
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

jue

Old July 31st 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pooh-Man

"mike o'sullivan" wrote in message
Yes, because if you're top-posting it doesn't matter!

It does if you care about saving bandwidth. I expect you are a litter bug
too.

Old July 31st 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
gerrit

"Pooh-Man" wrote in message
m...
"mike o'sullivan" wrote in message
Yes, because if you're top-posting it doesn't matter!

It does if you care about saving bandwidth. I expect you are a litter bug
too.

Oh Pooh-Man if you are so worried about the consumption of bandwidth why did
you post this URL in another forum? http://www.harlem-13-gigapixels.com/

Gerrit