Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

Old August 12th 17, 05:49 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

David B. STALKER wrote:

On 12/08/2017 11:03, none@given wrote:
"David B. STALKER" wrote:
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."

The only "wonderful thing" you could do is to **** off and stop
polluting these forums with your ignorant drivel.

It would be wonderful, except that he won't because he is a STALKER and I
am his current victim.

Why do you think that -bts denies that it *WAS* there on his web site?

It *WAS* *NOT* on my web site. Not by me.

Perhaps it is *STILL* there - I can no longer check.

And that is what you deserve.

Can YOU read the source code here? www.snip.net?

Anyone with even a small snippet of intelligence can read the source code
there. Ooh, that leaves YOU out. You can't even remember a simple key
press.

If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the clear'.

There is no need for that; you have done that exact stalking attempt
already, and nobody cared.

I'm willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

...but you won't.

--
-bts
Old August 12th 17, 06:20 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 12/08/2017 16:54, Mike_Duffy wrote:
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:22:05 -0300, Shadow wrote:

It's simple enough, put up a site, and let us
analyze how many scripts have been added by the host.

Mine (see sig) adds nothing. What you see is exactly what I uploaded, byte
for byte.

Methinks you have been hoodwinked, Mike! :-(

I have left RPD in the group list just in case someone there is interested
in a free web host that does not slow down nor clutter up its web-sites.

Report submitted.

https://safebrowsing.google.com/safe...%2Findex.ht m

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 12th 17, 06:50 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 2017-08-12 1:20 PM, David B. wrote:
On 12/08/2017 16:54, Mike_Duffy wrote:
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:22:05 -0300, Shadow wrote:

It's simple enough, put up a site, and let us
analyze how many scripts have been added by the host.

Mine (see sig) adds nothing. What you see is exactly what I uploaded,
byte
for byte.

Methinks you have been hoodwinked, Mike! :-(

I have left RPD in the group list just in case someone there is
interested
in a free web host that does not slow down nor clutter up its web-sites.

Report submitted.

https://safebrowsing.google.com/safe...%2Findex.ht m

There is nothing on Mike's site, you are just being an asshole.

FYI, I ended up he

http://x10host.com

--
David B.
Old August 12th 17, 07:10 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:43:32 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 11/08/2017 13:26, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. STALKER wrote:

On 09/08/2017 17:14, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
I've told you I don't do Facepuke.

You did. Yet I've shown you the link to your Facebook page.

https://www.facepuke.com/profile.php?id=100000168957604

Lots of info there, eh? "No info to show" ... "No pages to show" ...
No favorites, no friends, no photos. Lasted about five minutes a decade
ago and hasn't been touched since. Facepuke tried to harvest my
addressbook, so I quit and haven't been back since.

Users of Facebook are required to use their REAL names, so you simply
don't qualify.

..and that is a *good* thing I suppose.

*Yes, it is*! :-)

If I wanted you to have any of my personal information, I would give it to you directly.
But I will not because *YOU* would repost it in dozens of places in
moments. Without permission.

Why on earth would I do such a thing?

You have to ask yourself that question. Rephrase it and it becomes, "Why
on earth have you repeatedly done such a thing". The answer, of course,
is that you're a stalker. It's what you do.

If you truly can't remember why you do it, maybe you should examine your
excessive use of alcohol.

Old August 12th 17, 11:13 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 18:12:41 +0100, "David B."

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the clear'. I'm
willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

Do you have PROOF of that libelous statement?

Yes, it's in the email exchange you had. Complete with
headers.

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old August 12th 17, 11:18 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the clear'. I'm
willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

Do you have PROOF of that libelous statement?

Yes, it's in the email exchange you had. Complete with
headers.

Dustin can forge just about ANYTHING! ;-)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
news alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

David B. STALKER wrote:

On 09/08/2017 17:14, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
I've told you I don't do Facepuke.

You did. Yet I've shown you the link to your Facebook page.

https://www.facepuke.com/profile.php?id=100000168957604

Lots of info there, eh? "No info to show" ... "No pages to
show" ... No favorites, no friends, no photos. Lasted about five
minutes a decade ago and hasn't been touched since. Facepuke
tried to harvest my addressbook, so I quit and haven't been back
since.

Users of Facebook are required to use their REAL names, so you
simply don't qualify.

..and that is a *good* thing I suppose. If I wanted David Brooks
Stalker to have any of my personal information, I would give it to
you directly. But I will not because *YOU* would repost it in
dozens of places in moments. Without permission. You're a stalker;
it's what you do.

And after doing so, invite you to come and try to have it removed. As
you've already had the pleasure of experiencing for yourself.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.
Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."

David B. STALKER wrote:

On 09/08/2017 17:14, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
I've told you I don't do Facepuke.

You did. Yet I've shown you the link to your Facebook page.

https://www.facepuke.com/profile.php?id=100000168957604

Lots of info there, eh? "No info to show" ... "No pages to
show" ... No favorites, no friends, no photos. Lasted about
five minutes a decade ago and hasn't been touched since.
Facepuke tried to harvest my addressbook, so I quit and haven't
been back since.

Users of Facebook are required to use their REAL names, so you
simply don't qualify.

..and that is a *good* thing I suppose.

*Yes, it is*! :-)

It's a stalkers paradise. Would be burglars, rapists, etc. It's
chaulk full of lemmings.

If I wanted you to have any of my personal information, I would
give it to you directly. But I will not because *YOU* would
repost it in dozens of places in moments. Without permission.

Why on earth would I do such a thing?

You've already demonstrated you will, David. Not would, but, will.
Did you forget about the picpaste url you created to share?

Just because I found code on your web site that you denied was
there?

No malicious code ever existed on the site, David.

Mike Easter saw it. It was there. It is clearly shown on this
image:

Based on recent interactions with Mike Easter, I'd have to question
his so called expertise in finding what you lied and claimed was
malicious code, too.

I believe that you are hiding something and that you are *NOT*
being truthful.

You're a liar then.

You want that removed. You tried kissing his ass in the comment
section, didn't work. You tried to claim his site had malware when
infact it doesn't, didn't work. You threatened to contact an isp, a
website hosting provider, etc; obviously didn't work in your favor,
the sites still there. What else do you supposed you can try, instead
of complying with his more than reasonable request that you stop with
your stalking of people?

Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:56:40 GMT

On 11/08/2017 21:24, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. wrote:

On 11/08/2017 18:43, David B. wrote:
On 11/08/2017 13:26, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
If I wanted you to have any of my personal information, I
would give it to you directly.
But I will not because *YOU* would repost it in dozens of
places in moments. Without permission.

Why on earth would I do such a thing?

*BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOU DO*

No, Shagnasty, it is *NOT* what I do.

I seek only to uncover the truth.

How is uploading my copyrighted video to your youtube channel without
my permission uncovering the truth, David? How is uploading
copyrighted pictures to picpaste uncovering the truth David? How is
uploading bts picture to picpaste uncovering the truth David?

How is searching private areas on a website and copying what you
found uncovering the truth, David?

You most certainly DO what BTS wrote, and you have for over a decade
now.

- -
Why do I get THIS result. -bts?

System Details:
Running on: Apache Unable to properly scan your site. Site
returning error (40x): HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

You use faulty tools.

Sadly, that's not true. :-(

Yes, heh, it is. Sucuri isn't exactly known for reliability.

You have been caught out. Now, you are trying to manipulate
matters.

Nope. You're the one besmirching him and his site because you've
failed to have it removed. You don't appreciate more people learning
about you, and, what you actually are.

Since you can't force the site offline and he won't take it down for
you until you comply with the no stalking request, you're only other
option is to lie about him and the site and hope somebody (anybody
left?) falls for it. You have no other options.

Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

FrozenNorth

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the
clear'. I'm willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

He later admitted he had no intentions of paying me. Even if I did the
work, he would have shafted me with my bill.