kenko 3x tc

Old March 26th 05, 03:21 AM

In message ,
"Ken" wrote:

"gmr2048" wrote in message ...
I've never heard about this specific TC, but I've always heard that
the 1.4x TCs produce acceptable results, while the 2.0x TCs produce
soft results. Based on that, I'd guess that a 3.0x TC would produce
very soft results. Hope that helps some.

I've heard several people complain that the Kenko brand TCs were
junk. Buyer beware and you get what you pay for kind of stuff.

I have the Tamron SP 2x, and from what I can see, it is as good as the
Canon 2x. It is actually a rebadged Kenko, from what I understand.
There is more than one series of Kenko converters; the cheap ones are
allegedly just that, and the better ones are excellent.
--

John P Sheehy