Green Screen Magciphotos.Biz

Old February 15th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Magicphotos

Default Green Screen Magciphotos.Biz

Thank you for your interest in our green screen event photo system. I
would like to let you know that we have had many years of experience
in this business and have decided to put together a system that works!
Yes you can put your own system together, however trial and error can
cost lots of time and money!

Check Out Our Site http://www.magicphotos.biz

Contact:
Magicphotos.biz
P.O. Box 474
Concho AZ. 85924
Call Today And Place Your Order 928- 205-8928

Old February 15th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:26:35 -0800 (PST), Magicphotos
wrote:

Thank you for your interest in our green screen event photo system. I
would like to let you know that we have had many years of experience
in this business and have decided to put together a system that works!
Yes you can put your own system together, however trial and error can
cost lots of time and money!

Check Out Our Site http://www.magicphotos.biz

My eyes hurt. I'd rather stare into the sun than look at that page
again.

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old February 15th 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Platt

In article ,
tony cooper wrote:

Check Out Our Site http://www.magicphotos.biz

My eyes hurt. I'd rather stare into the sun than look at that page
again.

It's rather like the visual equivalent of the sound that you get if
you drag the tonearm of a turntable across a long-playing record.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old February 15th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Default Green Screen Magciphotos.Biz [OT]

wrote:

Thank you for your interest in our green screen event photo system. I
would like to let you know that we have had many years of experience
in this business and have decided to put together a system that works!
Yes you can put your own system together, however trial and error can
cost lots of time and money!

Check Out Our Site http://www.magicphotos.biz

My eyes hurt. I'd rather stare into the sun than look at that page
again.

Heh. Here's a different sort of bad (at least in Firefox. Opera and
Konqueror).

http://www.arngren.net/

It takes a while for all its glory to load.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old February 15th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood[_4_]

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:25:52 -0800, Blinky the Shark wrote:

tony cooper wrote:

Check Out Our Site http://www.magicphotos.biz

My eyes hurt. I'd rather stare into the sun than look at that page
again.

Heh. Here's a different sort of bad (at least in Firefox. Opera and
Konqueror).

http://www.arngren.net/

It takes a while for all its glory to load.

Both those sites have more rubbish in them than my dustbin.

--
Neil
reverse ra and delete l
Old February 15th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

wrote:

Thank you for your interest in our green screen event photo system. I
would like to let you know that we have had many years of experience
in this business and have decided to put together a system that works!
Yes you can put your own system together, however trial and error can
cost lots of time and money!

Check Out Our Site http://www.magicphotos.biz

My eyes hurt. I'd rather stare into the sun than look at that page
again.

Heh. Here's a different sort of bad (at least in Firefox. Opera and
Konqueror).

http://www.arngren.net/

It takes a while for all its glory to load.

When I was in college, and taking advertising courses in business
school, we called that style of ad a "Rexall ad". Rexall, a drugstore
chain, used to run ads where they crammed as many items as they could
into the ad and considered "white space" as wasted space.

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old February 15th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

In that case, there must be one of those Chinese Shoe Stores behind it.

Roy G

Old February 15th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

wrote:

[...]

Sure. But in you browser don't the ads there overlap so that there is
*copy* covers *copy*?

Here's what I see in three different browsers:

http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/crap.jpg

It's also a 9.4-minute download on dialup. Not many people - and the
number using dialup is not trivial - are going to wait for that.

Old February 15th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mr. Strat

In article , Dave Platt
wrote:

It's rather like the visual equivalent of the sound that you get if
you drag the tonearm of a turntable across a long-playing record.

A long-playing what? :-)
Old February 15th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Platt

In article , Dave Platt
wrote:

It's rather like the visual equivalent of the sound that you get if
you drag the tonearm of a turntable across a long-playing record.

A long-playing what? :-)

Ah, you youngsters.

Back when I was young, we didn't have any of these darned new-fangled
high-definition multi-megabit Ogg Vorbis AAC MP3 things. When we
wanted to hear music, we dragged a piece of rock through a valley cut
in the surface of a sheet of solidified tar, and listened to the sound
it made as it shook back and forth...

.... and we liked it!

:-)

--