Photo for 30th May (Today in paradise)

Old May 30th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

Default Photo for 30th May (Today in paradise)

Mother came one night during a storm in 2003 and sat quietly in our lounge
room until it abated, then left.
She has been a regular morning visitor ever since. This is the first time
she came home and brought a baby with her!
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/30-05-07.htm

--
Douglas,
Those who can, just do it.

Old May 30th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Scott W

On May 29, 1:09 pm, "Ryadiia" wrote:
Mother came one night during a storm in 2003 and sat quietly in our lounge
room until it abated, then left.
She has been a regular morning visitor ever since. This is the first time
she came home and brought a baby with her!http://www.ryadia.com/POD/30-05-07.htm

Well now that is a very nice photo, IMO.

Scott

Old May 30th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 29, 7:16 pm, Scott W wrote:
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/30-05-07.htm

Well now that is a very nice photo, IMO.

Have you noticed how D-Mac's photography has improved since he started
using the 20D more?

Old May 30th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 29, 7:16 pm, Scott W wrote:
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/30-05-07.htm

Well now that is a very nice photo, IMO.

Have you noticed how D-Mac's photography has improved since he started
using the 20D more?

My Photography hasn't changed one little bit.
Photoshop is the "improvement". If you want to call it that. Some of the
images are 10D origin.
Over saturated, overly high contrast, ridiculously sharpened, totally false
pictures that wouldn't exist without extreme manipulation. Not my idea of
photography but it seems to be accepted well enough around here.

Old May 30th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 29, 11:28 pm, "Ryadiia" wrote:
My Photography hasn't changed one little bit.
Photoshop is the "improvement". If you want to call it that.

Well God only knows how many of my good pics are due to Photoshop.
But he ain't tellin.

Old May 30th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On May 29, 7:09 pm, "Ryadiia" wrote:
Mother came one night during a storm in 2003 and sat quietly in our lounge
room until it abated, then left.
She has been a regular morning visitor ever since. This is the first time
she came home and brought a baby with her!http://www.ryadia.com/POD/30-05-07.htm

--
Douglas,
Those who can, just do it.
Those who can't become bullies.http://www.bullyonline.org

Sweet image Doug. Nice capture of the life around you. Now for the
back hand, the branch could be a bit darker. It jumps at me and draws
my eye toward it. Using it to frame mom and the kid is good. Just a
bit bright, IMHO. Only other suggestion I would have is to get a small
mirror and bounce a catch light into the eyes. Right now they appear
lifeless. I'm sure they aren't.
Shooting with the 20D must be very nice and your images are
improving. It isn't always the indians fault.

Draco