FS Inkredible Erasers! - see what the fuss is about!

Old November 16th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.food.marketplace, rec.photo.marketplace
molly

Default FS Inkredible Erasers! - see what the fuss is about!

Watch the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzmcfHkgBjc

http://www.sicpress.com/inkredible.html

Gum based erasers with added silica grit. These erasers gently abrade
themselves as you use them and work better than any other ink erasers
on the market. For best results use on better papers, such as that
used for resumes and books. Remove inscriptions and library markings
without making holes.
Also have been found to remove: crayon, dead bugs, stains, light
foxing, fingerprints and other such nonsense depending on the paper
surface.

_____________

I love that eraser. It took an ink scribble I dispaired of ever
removing off the page of a book I love. Thanks for discovering them.
Kathleen Robinson @ Books 4 Kids

"I really value the grey eraser for its gentleness to uncoated paper.
I use mine for different purposes but where it's most helpful to me is
in removing or lessening finger smudges and soil from the pages of
picture books and other children's books. I use the eraser very slowly
and carefully and find that it doesn't damage the integrity of the
paper surface. This is a little counter-intuitive because there's some
sort of grit in the eraser but nevertheless it works. Soil which my
soft white eraser won't remove usually yields to a light touch from
the grey eraser. I'm glad I bought two of these erasers." - May @
Appleby Books

"The erasers are great! I use them all the time. It is sad how many
folks choose to use ink to write in books, but your erasers really
clean them up! Everyone who sells books should have them on hand." -
Joe Orlando@ Fenwick Street Used Books & Music

"They clean up page ends beautifully, much better than anything else I
have tried." - Steve Harter @ Sweet Beagle Books

"I picked up a Hemingway First Edition The Green Hills of Africa for a
couple of dollars a year ago because it was ex-lib, boogered up as
well as appearing used (since 1935 accession), and big black DISCARD
snugged up against the title on the title page. I can refurbish any
book through binding/endpapers/headbands/cleaning the surface but
heretofore could not get over that bumptious DISCARD! Until I got the
inkeraser from you. It worked wonderfully, lifted that noxious word,
and lifted is the right word because it removed the print without
taking any paper with it. I wouldn't have believed it. Transformed a
good book destined to the back corner to a book I can advertise and
send along to a customer without apologies or reservations. Have also
pressed it into service for other jobs. Am looking now at books set
away a long time ago with an eye towards reviving their refurbishing
potential." - David Yount @ Stub Toe Books

" . . . they are great! I was able to erase an ink price written on
the front free end paper with no trace. Super! Thanks for providing a
wonderful tool." - Kim @ the Book Scout

"I ordered these erasers on a whim, to see how they worked. They are
wondrous! They clean up everything from ink, pencil and crayon, to
soiling on boards. They even remove the toning on outside page edges
from smoke or just plain dirt from the years. They were so great, I
have ordered many more to make sure I don't run out while I'm doing my
book clean up while listing! Try 'em, you'll like 'em!" - Jo Ann
Hakola @ The Book Faerie

"I tried them right away and I have to tell you that they are nothing
short of miraculous! They even work on the nasty black magic marker
DISCARD my library scrawls on exlibs." - Rose Mary @ RMS Books

"Got the erasers and tried them out and they work really great! I've
never seen anything like them. They do the job without so much paper
loss. " - Ellen @ the Book Lady

"I received the ink erasers you sold me and here's my testimonial: I
tried them out on a book with a PON and they work great!" - Libby Ware
@ Toadlily Books

"I have been sanding away and wondering why I didn't get this stuff
years ago! " - Thanks, Henry

"I just used the gray eraser on an old stamp book, the spine is paper
and really dirty- I tried to clean it before to no avail. When I
scanned the book for E-bay it looked like crap- I did a couple of
light swipes and it really cleaned it up- enough to get a good photo
and make the book look much more presentable. Great stuff - wonder if
they can erase all my debt?" -
Michelle Levick @ the Book Maven

--
j. godsey
sicpress.com

www.sicpress.com - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com